Karma

"Wait what do you mean?!" I gasp and Holly winces probably hoping I wouldn't find out about this.

"Oh god I feel so stupid." She says grabbing her head in her hands.

"What the hell Holly? Were you just not gonna tell me?! Who was it?" I say anger clear in my voice.

I don't mean to be so harsh but I tell Holly everything that happens in my life even when I'm not in New York with her and she was gonna leave me out of something this important? Not okay.

She gives me a pained look and I roll my eyes, "So you told Jesse but you won't tell me?"

"Actually to be fair she didn't tell me I just saw him sneak out early this morning." Jesse adds but I just ignore her and continue to stare Holly down until she breaks.

"Okay it was Fab. I didn't really mean for it to happen it's just.. uh.. we were dancing and then one thing led to another and uh I don't know." She lets out a loud sigh, "does this make me a slut?"

I shake my head and take her hand, "trust me you are the farthest thing from a slut hunny."

Jesse laughs and holly lets out a small giggle as well.

"So do you think you like Fabrizio more than Nick now?" I let go of Holly's hand and pick up my plate again.

"I don't know," she blushes "I mean I think so because I wouldn't have slept with him if I didn't like him. I was pretty drunk last night though. What if I just got the two confused?"

I let out a loud laugh and almost choke on my food but instantly feel bad after seeing how distraught Holly is over this.

"There's only one way to find out," I say and Jesse looks at me as if she knows what I'm about to say. "You have to sleep with him again."

Holly gives me a horrified look and I laugh again and look to Jesse for support.

"It's true girl, that's how I decided whether to take Josh or Ryan to Miami with me." Jesse says proudly and I nod.

"Didn't you end up coming home early though because you got so tired of him?" Holly smirks and Jesse blushes.

"That's not the point!" She sighs defensively.

Our conversation is interrupted by a loud ding coming from my phone in the kitchen.

"I'll be right back." I say getting up from my spot and leaving the two blondes to argue amongst each other.

I open my phone up to see a text from Julian. How did he even get my number?

Hey Reese it's Julian.. Had a really good time last night, maybe we could do it again some time?

I smile as I can pretty much picture his charming smirk in my head.

Hey Jules, yeah I would love to! I'm free tomorrow night?

As soon as I send the text I feel my stomach turn. Is that too desperate sounding? He answers back immediately.

Sounds great, pick you up at 7?

Works for me see ya then:)

I put my phone down again and make my way back to the living room to see Holly and Jesse had left, probably upstairs to their rooms.

"Thanks for waiting for me guys." I mumble to myself plopping on the couch and turning on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

This show is my guilty pleasure, what can I say?

•••

I must have fallen asleep on the couch because I wake up in the now pitch dark living room, still in the same clothes as before. I check the time on the tv and groan.

4:32 am

There is no I way I am going to fall back asleep now, why would Holly let me sleep for that long? I get up and walk to the kitchen and grab my phone to check my Twitter and I notice another text but this time it's from Molly, my friend from Spain. She moved to Spain from Ohio so we bonded quite quickly over our American roots.

Hey Reesey baby just checking in! Haven't talked to you in forevs and I think I'm gonna be in New York soon for a shoot so call me?

I feel a wave of excitement come over me and even though she may only be coming for a day or two it would be nice to have a break from all the drama that's been surrounding me lately. I quickly send a message back saying we should meet up and she replies almost instantly.

Yay!! Omg I can't wait see you later tonight!!

Wait what?! I double check the text and moan. I was supposed to hang out with Julian tonight! But I can't bail on molly.. Can I? No I definitely shouldn't.

"So much for a break from the drama." I mumble opening up the fridge and grabbing a soda.

"What was that?" I hear a peppy voice sing and I quickly look over to see holly dressed in a deep purple sports bra and black running shorts.

"Where are you going?" I rub my eyes and lean against the counter.

Holly just shrugs and grabs a banana off the counter. "I always go for a run at five."

I look down at my soda and feel guilty for being so unhealthy lately. I wish I had the will power of Holly.

"Well see ya." She says unlocking the door and stepping out into the hall.

I take my can and go back into the living room and have a seat and flipping through the channels until I decide on some desperate housewives type show.

"Mind if I join you?" A low raspy voice asks and next thing I know Jesse is sat beside me wrapped in multiple blankets.

I notice her nose is red and blotchy and she has a wad of tissues balled up in her hands.

"What's wrong with you?" I laugh and try to get a better look at her face.

"I think I'm sick." She sniffles and I laugh even harder. "Hey not funny!"

"Maybe this is just bad karma for sleeping with Jason when you should have been dancing with Nikolai." I smirk and sip my soda giving her my famous I'm always right look.

She doesn't answer me though and I can tell she's annoyed so I don't push it any further. After a moment of silence she turns to me and let's out a loud huff.

"I tried to sleep with Nikolai." She says crossing her arms and looking upset, "But he turned me down saying something about not being that kind of guy."

I'm taken aback by this and just look at her for a moment. Is he gay or something? No but seriously Jesse is like crazy hot, probably the hottest out of all of us. I can't believe he just turned her down without even giving some kind of explanation?

"And the worst part is he just left afterward like he didn't even say goodbye to me or anything." Jesse goes on now looking like she's about to cry. "Am I fat or something?!"

She pinches her stomach but only grasps skin, being as she's so tiny.

"Jess of course you're not! He might just not have been into the fact that you were uh really drunk.." I'm hesitant to say this even though I'm fairly certain it's the truth.

Jesse has a tendency to over drink sometimes and Nikolai seemed like a decent enough guy to not want to try something on a girl that's practically passed out.

"Aw seriously?!" She moans and blows her nose loudly.

I make a gag face at her and turn the volume of the tv up in attempts to block out her annoying snuffles.