Speechless

After using the washroom I find my way back to the girls and collect my beer from holly.

"They didn't have any pink fruit drinks so this will have to do." I laugh at Holly's comment but don't respond and I don't bother telling her about the guy I met on my trip to the bathroom.

Soon enough the show begins and even though I have never heard of the band I dance to every song like its my favorite and too be honest this is way better than I thought it would be.

"This totally beats Stacy's stupid party!" Holly shouts over the loud crowd.

"TOTALLY" I shout back.

We dance together the whole show grinding and swaying and laughing our heads off until it finally comes to an end. The lead singer takes a swing of beer and says thank you into the mic in the same low raspy tone as before.

"Huh no shit." I say sighing to myself.

"What was that?" Holly asks a puzzled look on her face. I give her a shrug and start to walk towards the door when Jesse comes running up to us.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!" She giggles doing a little happy dance as if to say 'I told you this would be awesome.' and 'I'm always right.'

The three of us make our way outside and stand there on the busy sidewalk while everyone else is running to their cars and fighting over cabs. The cool air bites my nose and I shiver clinging to holly for protection who, oddly enough, seems to be totally unaffected by the weather.

"It's never this cold in Spain." I laugh making my teeth chatter for dramatic affect.

"Oh shut up." Jesse shoves me and continues "Okay where to now? It's only like 11 and I'm starving."

"We could go home and order Chinese." Holly suggests. She's always wanting to be home before 12, she says that's when all the creeps come out to kidnap you.

"What about that bar you were telling me about with the really good french fries?" I quiver and Holly nods.

"Oh ya! That's like just around the corner." Before she could even finish Jesse and I make a run for it. "Guys wait up!!" Holly giggles following behind.

Once we arrive at the bar we take a seat at one of the tables.

"I wouldn't have worn such high heals if I knew we were gonna be running." Jesse groans rubbing her feet and wincing.

"Now you're the one complaining" I smirk.

The waitress arrives and gives us a polite smile. "What can I get you girls?"

While Holly and Jesse give her their order I notice the door open and a crowd walks in. There looks to be about 5 of them and it doesn't take me long to realize who they are.

"Oh my god you guys it's them!" I start slapping Holly's arm repeatedly until I get her attention.

"What- oh my god" her jaw drops and we both sit there gaping at them.

"Pick up your chins you sluts and tell her what you want!" Jesse snarks pointing to our waitress who's name tag reads 'Trish'.

"Oh right I'll just have a beer thanks" I say totally unfocused.

Holly seems to have totally forgotten about the boys walking in because now her and Jesse are going on about some new diet they've been on, gossiping and giggling.

I watch as the boys sit down at the table across from us and I watch as they laugh and joke while Trish takes their order.

"... I know! she got way to skinny way to fast! Right Reese?" Holly looks at me and I blink dumbly at her. "You weren't listening at all were you?"