Time To Spill

I wake up to the smell of sizzling bacon and sit up yawning, looking down to see I'm not wearing anything but my underwear and bra.

I don't really remember what happened after we went to bed last night but considering my dress is on the floor across the room I'm assuming something happened. I hop out of bed dragging my feet and walk into his bathroom bracing myself for what I look like.

I look in the mirror and examine my face and hair causing me to growl. A few touch ups later I slip out of Julian's room and tip toe down the hall expecting to see him in the kitchen making breakfast. To my surprise though, the guy hovering over the stove isn't Julian but Fab and sitting at the counter is Nikolai and Albert.

They all turn to me and I squeal scattering to cover myself. I grab a blanket from the couch and wrap it around me quickly, blushing so hard my cheeks feel like they're on fire.

The boys are quiet for a moment before they all simultaneously burst out into obnoxious fits of laughter.

"Oh my goodness so that's why you two left so early last night!" Albert says still trying to catch his breath.

Actually it wasn't the reason but I don't say anything.

"Julian just went to get some coffee but he'll be back in a minute." Nikolai says chuckling shyly.

I just nod and stand there. Do I go back to his room or sit down? God I can't believe I forgot he didn't live alone!

My thoughts are interrupted by Albert.

"Well don't be shy, have a seat." He says patting the stool next to him and I give him a small smile. I take a seat at the table and tighten the blanket around me still feeling so embarrassed I may puke.

"So you have to tell me," Fab says serving the bacon. "Was he any good in bed?"

I hide my face in my palms and the boys let out another hoot of laughter.

"Hey guys- oh god." Julian walks in with a tray full of coffees and moans. "Reese I am so sorry, I was hoping I'd get back before you woke up!"

Fab waves his hand dismissively and shakes his head, "Come on man, we don't mind!"

Julian gives me a sympathetic look and I shrug.

"Yeah man we don't care! But it's to bad you weren't here. Reese gave us a nice little show." Albert laughs and Nikolai and Fab follow suit.

Julian notices the blanket around me and gives an angry glare to the boys.

"Okay that's enough, Reese come with me." Julian says angrily as he slams down the coffees and heads down the hall to his room.

I follow behind trying not to step on the long blanket draped around me.

"Reese I am so sorry I feel like an ass." He says rubbing either side of his head but I just laugh.

"It's not a big deal! They didn't see anything I had my underwear on!" I say laughing and he shakes his head.

I slide my hand around his neck and give him a flirtatious smile. "But it was too bad you weren't here when I woke up."

"Oh yeah?" He smirks and I nod taking a step back.

"Because you missed this" I unwrap the blanket from around me and let it drop down around my ankles.

He gives me a cheeky grin and wraps his cold hands around my waist pulling me closer to him so our chests are touching. I have to look up at him because he towers above me so high but I don't mind.