Last Place

Julian's POV:

"JULES!"

Guh, what could someone possibly want so early in the morning?

"JULIAN!"

"WHAT?" I shout back sitting up and letting out a sigh of aggravation.

"We made breakfast." Albert says poking his head in the door and I feel guilty for being so rude.

"Thanks, be out in a minute." I mumble and he nods ducking back out into the hall.

I crawl out of bed and slip on a pair of sweats that I find on the floor before walking out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen.

"Mornin' boys." I say taking a seat at the stool and I notice Fabrizio and Nikolai are missing from their usual spots. "Where are the others?"

Albert and Nick laugh and I feel as though I'm missing the joke. Albert seems surprised I don't catch on but explains as Nick serves up the eggs.

"They're still at Holly's place." Albert says with a goofy grin on his face.

I have an oh ya, duh moment. The events of last night come flashing back into mind, god I was such a jerk to Reese!

"What's up your ass?" Nick asks noticing my expression fall and I shrug playing around with my soggy eggs, Nick's really not a great chef.

"I know what you're thinking about right now." Albert says and I look up to see him giving me a sad smile.

"What's that?" I ask and he looks to Nick before continuing as if asking permission to speak.

"Well you were a total ass last night to Reese and made a huge fool of yourself!" He says laughing uncomfortably.

I'm stunned for a moment and insulted that he would be so casual about saying something so blunt but he's right and I know it.

"It was that bad, huh?" I say looking to Nick and he nods causing me to wince.

"Hey, but don't worry about that she'll get over it! Everyone will!" Albert says grabbing my attention.

"Yeah." Nick agrees, "No one will even care a week from now."

I smile in appreciation for the support but suddenly I don't feel so hungry and I get up to excuse myself.

Before I can make it out of the room Albert stops me by saying, "Maybe we could go out tonight, just us three."

"Yeah the others will be busy with the girls anyway so we might as well! There's this hot new strip club I've been wanting to go to that would be fun, being as we're all single now." Nick says and I agree even though a fucking strip club is the last place on earth I want to be tonight.

Where is the first place you may ask? Well I'm pretty sure that's obvious.

Reese's POV:

*Earlier that morning*

I wake to loud snoring and open my eyes to see a sleepy Nick lying below me. My head is rested on his chest and my legs tangled and mangled with his. I look up at the handsome boy once again and laugh silently as one long piece of hair slips down covering his eyes. I tuck it back in place and sit up, immediately missing the warmth of his arms once I do so.

I walk to the kitchen and pour myself some water and take a sip sighing, what does this mean? I certainly don't like Nick he's just a really good guy. Even if I did like him it's not like anything could happen, I'm with Alex and only Alex.

I hear a noise come from the living room and suddenly heavy footsteps are heading my way. I assume it's Nick and, not wanting him to see me, I duck below the counter top. The tall rocker walks into the kitchen and looks around still seeming half asleep. He doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for and just keeps going out the apartment door.

I assume he was looking for me but I'm relieved he didn't see me crouching on the cold tile, how awkward would that be?

"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?" Holly laughs coming into the kitchen and I stand up blushing.

"Oh nothing." I smile innocently.

Holly gives me a weird look and laughs, "Who just left?" She asks and I contemplate telling her it was Nick.

"Just Nick, I guess he stayed on the couch last night." I don't mention our little cuddle fest and she buys my oblivious response.

She nods and takes a seat at the table grabbing a magazine off the chair next to her and flipping through it totally ignoring my presence.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get dressed." I say but she just keeps turning the pages without saying anything.

I walk down the hall to my room passing Jesses's on the way, laughing as I hear Sean Paul playing through the thin walls. Typical Jesse, she's probably dancing for Nikolai at this very moment and I bet he's hating the music and loving the entertainment. Who wouldn't though.

As soon as I enter my bedroom my phone goes off letting out a loud ping and a flash.

Weird, no one I usually talk to would be up this early.

Hey babe, just out for my morning run and I can't stop thinking about you Xx.

I smile as I read the adorable text from my boyfriend Alex and quickly reply.

Aw that's the sweetest! Miss you already❤️

I wait a moment and Alex replies just as I expected him to.

Miss you too Ella:*

Wait a second, Ella? Who the fuck is Ella? I reread the message at least ten times before it finally sets in, there's another girl.

There's another girl.

A/N:

Sorry this is so short but I plan on updating again tonight I just felt bad I hadn't posted in forever so here's a tiny piece to tie you over😌 -Alli❤️