Newly single.. Fucking douche

Julians POV:

I wake up the next morning with a weird feeling flowing through me and I moan as I sprawl out to stretch my body. My hand comes in contact with what feels like someones hair and my eyes go wide.

"Oh shit.." I whisper as I sit up and I brace myself to see who's next to me.

Just as I thought, the red head from last night.

I quietly slip out from under the covers and put on a pair of pants before going out to the kitchen to join the rest of the boys.

"Hey look guys, the beast lives." Nick laughs and I throw my hands up pretending to laugh along.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, now make me breakfast bitch." Nick rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat at the counter heading to the living room.

"We already ate, you lazy wise ass." Fab says from his spot at the table and I feel pleased to see all the boys are here this morning and not out with their girlfriends.

"So," I say plopping down on a stool next to Nikolai. "What are we doing tonight boys?"

"Oh uh actually I already promised Jesse that I'd hang with her and the girls." Nikolai says sipping his orange juice and giving me a weird look. Probably knowing I won't like this information.

"But we always hang together on Fridays, it's our thing. Fuck you guys and your girlfriends. You whipped pussies." I say trying not to sound desperate but failing.

Ever since the rest of the boys have gotten girlfriends and shit I've felt so left out and bored and I was really looking forward to tonight.

"Yeah that's why we are all gonna go out to dinner with the girls!" Fab says raising his hands in excitement but I just give him a dirty glare.

"Oh c'mon Julian you really gotta get over this whole Reese thing. You used to be fun now you're such a drag." Albert whines and I shoot him a look too.

"Look you little fuckers-" I start but I'm interrupted by a girls voice.

"Hey uh Julian I gotta duck out, I'll just like see you around or something..?" The petite red head from last night stands before me blushing as bright as her hair.

"Yeah totally." I feel the boys eyes burning through my skin and I know red head feels embarrassed. I don't even know her name how awful is that?

"Okay um bye.. Nice meeting you all." She waves and quickly leaves.

The minute the door closes all four of the boys burst out laughing, including Nick who has just rejoined us in the kitchen.

"Man that was so awkward!" Shouts Albert through fits of laughter. "You are so lame!"

"Yeah yeah whatever at least I got some last night." I smirk and Albert rolls his eyes. "I'm going to my room." I say going back down the hall.

"How many more girls you got in there?" Nick shouts as I walk away and I chuckle holding a hand with three fingers up.

Reese's POV:

"Hey hey." Holly chirps as she joins me at the kitchen table and I give her a suspicious look.

"What's that for?" She says looking guilty as anything.

"Nothing, I just know an overly happy attitude like this usually results in bad news." I say and she breaks, just as I thought she would.

"Okay fine, I asked Nikolai if he and Fab would hang out with us tonight and long story short, we're all going out to dinner instead." She smiles as cutely as she possibly can.