CHAPTER 18 - Breaking To Pieces (pt. 1/2)

REESE'S POV:

"Morning, love," my boyfriend's husky, sexy, morning voice cooed. I grinned at him. It was our last day in LA and I planned on spending it with Sarah's step-sister, Taylor. We had already become pretty good friends but today we were going to go shopping, in hope that it'd be a good bonding excersize. Sarah was going on a date with Haz today.

But tonight, the boys and I were going to visit Nathan and Tanner and... Amy. Shoot, I have to make my descision tonight. Whether Amy goes to prison or to a detention centre.

But speaking of which, I know Dave got put into prison... but what about Robert? Is he still on the loose? Has he found a new victim? Is he planning on kidnapping me for a third time? Has he changed to a decent citizen? Is he back in London?

Questions flooded my mind and it got really overwhelming. I think Louis noticed my frustration because he bit his lip and looked utterly worried. "Reese, babe, you alright?" he asked, concerned. I gulped, nodding my head once stiffly. "Yeah, just fine. Just have a lot on my mind, you know?" I replied.

He nodded, understandingly. "Yeah, with Harry being pissed at you and all?" he murmurred. I tensed up. I'd completely forgotten that Hazza and I were in a fight. My jaw dropped a little. "Oh, shit, I forgot about that!" I cussed, under my breath. He frowned. "Shit, I'm sorry, love. I thought we were on the same page," he apologized.

I shook my head. "No, it's not your fault, boobear. I was actually thinking about what I should do about Amy," I said. He nodded, understandingly. "Personally, that bitch should be locked up. But you know, if we were on the other end of the situation..." he said, trailing off. "Which we aren't," I remarked. "I know, I know. But just keep that in mind," he said, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Promise. So are any of the other boys up?" I quizzed. He nodded. "All of them are. Zayn already left to meet up with that girl from the club... uh, Maddie, I believe? Josh, Liam, and Niall went to some barbeque down by the beach.. Harry is getting ready for his date with Sarah, leaving just us," Louis hummed. Oh right, I forgot to tell him that I couldn't hang out today! I already had made plans with Taylor!

When I didn't reply, he continued. "I can't wait to spend the day with you. We can go swimming... Ooh, I can teach you how to surf! Or we can tan by the beach... Or we can go ge-" he started to suggest, but I cut him short. "Boo, I already made plans with Taylor. I'm sorry," I frowned.

He cocked an eyebrow at me. "But it's our last day in LA," he snarled. I widened my eyes, taken back by Louis' remark. I mean sure, everybody knows that Louis can get very sassy, but he's never acted like this to me. He's usually very understanding.

One second he was perfectly happy, and the next... he just blew up on me. I'd normally try to convince myself that it's their "time of the month" when I get into fights with people I love but Louis is a male, very much a male, so I can't use that excuse for today.

"Exactly... Meaning I won't see her for a while so I thought-" I started to reply, but he cut me off this time. "Is she really more important to you than me?" he snapped. I raised my eyebrows at him. Since when did Louis become so... clingy?

"Of course not, Louis, but she's my friend. I can't spend every second of every day with you!" I yelled, putting my hands on my hips. "Well lately, it seems like you never have time for me!" he exclaimed. "Oh, please! I'm on tour with you for fuck's sakes, Louis! I've been spending every day with you!" I scoffed.

"It's not the same! You don't get it, do you?!" he roared. "NO! I DON'T GET IT! I DON'T GET WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH ME HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIEND FOR THE DAY! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M LEAVING FOR THREE MONTHS!" I shouted. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE WITH THIS POINTLESS ARGUEMENT. COME TALK TO ME WHEN YOUR MATURITY COMES BACK!" he growled.