CHAPTER 11 - Guy's Day/Girl's Day

REESE'S POV:

"Don't break the tour bus, you two," Liam chuckled, waggling his finger at me and Cher. "Yeah, we all know how crazy you two get together," Zayn laughed.

"Okay, okay, we get it. No destructiveness. Now go have your boys' day, you twats," I joked. Louis snaked an arm around my waist and pecked me once on the temple. "You sure you'll be alright?" he asked. "Yep, perfectly fine. Go have fun," I said, kissing his cheek.

He nodded, smiling a little, then went to grab his jacket.

I watched as Niall wrapped his arms around Cher and pulled her closer, then pecked her nose and tweaked it before going off to get his shoes. D'awwh, they're too cute together!

"Have fun, dork," Haz teased, kissing me on the top of the head, as he shrugged his jacket on. I laughed softly, "You too, loser."

He laughed, shaking his head, and headed out the door with the rest of the boys. "Remember, no breaking anything!" Josh called out over his shoulder, since he was the last to exit the suite.

"What shall we do first?" Cher asked, winking. I pretended to stroke my imaginary beard. "Wanna start off with the movie?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay, I brought the Last Song, the Notebook, the Lucky One, and Dear John. Which one?" she asked. I scrunched my lips up. "Hmm, tough choice... the Lucky One, because of Zac Efron," I giggled. She laughed. "Efron it is!"

She put the disc in the dvd player and we got comfy on the couch with our "comfort food" even though we didn't need any comfort. It consisted of chocolates, marshmellows, strawberries, nutella in jars, and ice cream tubs with cans of whipped cream. I bet we're gonna gain like, a million pounds after this but oh well?

LOUIS' POV:

"So, where are we headed?" Josh asked as Harry began driving us to the unknown, in a van that we rented for the day. "Pub," he shrugged. Liam slapped him across the arm, since he was in the passenger seat. "Haz, I have a girlfriend. So does Louis and Niall and Z- erm.. So does Lou and Nialler," Liam corrected himself. I noticed Zayn slump down a little and I rubbed his shoulder sympathetically.

I know that he was trying to act like everything was okay but I knew it wasn't. He lost his girlfriend just almost a week ago.

"Fine. Where do you guys want to go?" Harry asked, pulling over at the side of the road.

"Let's go bowling!" Niall exclaimed, giddily. Haz nodded. "I'm up for it if you guys are," he replied. Everybody agreed on going bowling, so Harry began driving again.

~~~

"STRIKE! WOOHOO!" Josh exclaimed, doing his little "happy dance".

"It was so fixed," Zayn scoffed. Josh scowled. "WAS NOT!" "WAS TOO!"

"Shut up!" Liam groaned, chuckling.

"Lou, it's your turn," Nialler chuckled, handing me a bowling ball. I mumbled a thanks but suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

I grinned deviously at Haz. He noticed, and smirked. "What are you thinking about, Lou?" he asked, chuckling.

I whispered my idea into his ear and he nodded, biting his lip to stifle a laugh. "Hurry up, Louis, we don't have all day," Liam teased.

I grinned smugly, handing Harry my bowling ball. "Um, Lou, what are y-" Zayn began to ask, but I cut him off with my "shush".

I took a few steps back, and then ran right down the bowling lane! I dropped to my knees when I was a few feet away and crashed right into the bowling pins!