CHAPTER 1 - Paranoid is an Understatement

REESE'S POV:

It's been half an hour since that creepy stalker girl was on my TV screen. None of the boys have waken up yet, and normally I wouldn't be awake at eight o'clock in the morning either, but I couldn't get back to sleep.

Ever since that little "incident" I've been very paranoid. It's gotten me... A little bit on edge...

I open every draw or door with caution, and I do a double take of the room every five minutes. Why can't one of the boys wake up?

After that incident, I turned the TV right off, and didn't dare turning it on ever since.

Who is that girl, anyways?

I tried convincing myself to believe that she was just an overly obsessive, jealous fangirl but I just can't bring myself to believe it.

It's like as soon as I get out of one problem, I'm forced into another.

I sighed. The stress and paranoia was eating me alive. I ran a hand through my hair again, frustrated. I muttered some cuss words under my breath as I sprawled my legs out onto the couch, scrolling through my twitter feed as I did so.

Of course, about 97% of the tweets directed to me were people complimenting me, asking for follows, and asking about the boys. I happily did follow them and said my thank you's, as well as answering their questions. But, there was still that 3% of people that sent me hate. Nasty hate.

Normally, I thought hate was pathetic but there was one tweet that caught my eye.

@AyeBroughs: @Reese_Styles you should burn in hell. why are you even alive? i told you to beware and you better watch your back, bitch.

No... it couldn't be... could it? So, maybe it IS an obsessive, jealous hater that is doing this to me! A creepy, stalkerish one... but still. I clicked on their profile, scrolling through the tweets. That one was sent just five minutes ago.

@AyeBroughs: RT if you think Reese is a slutty, ugly bitch, who causes people pain.

That tweet was sent yesterday.

Wait, the girl at the hospital... she said I caused her pain, and she was getting revenge...?

@AyeBroughs: I've missed my brothers @Nathan_B and @T_Broughs , glad to be with them again <3

Irrelevant... continue scrolling...

@AyeBroughs: ew .. big purple bruise .. yuck pic.twit.9832498234

(Pretend that's that link that shows up when you post a picture on twitter, lol)

@AyeBroughs: Ouch! A scar! pic.twit.902849832

Okay, seriously, this bitch is really clumsy.

@AyeBroughs: Fuck you @Reese_Styles! You caused this! pic.twit2894341

Curiously, I clicked on the link, that showed a picture of somebody's stomach, which had a big purple bruise on it.

How is it possible that I caused that?! I think she just needs somebody to blame, and decided to choose me.

I felt somebody tap my shoulder and I jumped, being on edge and all. I even screamed! That's how scared I was!

I heard laughing and turned around to see Harry standing behind the couch I was occupying. He was doubled over, laughing.

I frowned. "Harry, that wasn't funny," I said, seriously. He frowned a little, seeing as I was serious. "What's wrong, Reese? You're normally easy going," he stated. I gulped.