CHAPTER 15 - Reese's Birthday (pt.1/2) - Paintballing

REESE'S POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a bunch of loud, familiar voices shouted, jolting me awake. They all started laughing as I sat up in me and Louis' bed at the hotel. I grinned, rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out. We checked in at this hotel yesterday when we got back from the beach.

"Aww, thanks, guys," I mused. I hugged all of the six boys individually and then pecked Louis once on the lips. He smirked at me when we pulled out and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're finally eighteen!" Zayn exclaimed. "Yeah! Meaning you aren't my baby sister anymore..." Harry frowned. I giggled. "Don't worry, Harry. I may be an adult now but I will always be the little girl that cut off some of your curls on the night before the first day of school," I teased.

Harry shot me daggers as the other boys showed signs of amusement. "What?" Josh asked, confused. I laughed just at the thought of it.

"I was thirteen, and Harry was fourteen. It was the night before the first day of school, meaning Hazza was about to join high school. I snuck over to his room at night and cut off two of his precious curls," I laughed. Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Josh all burst out laughing at my explanation while Harry stuck his tongue out at me, like the mature adult he is.

"Why, though?" Liam asked, as they sobered up. I shrugged, "I don't remember." Because honestly, I don't.

Harry smirked at me. Uh-oh.

"Oh, I remember why," he said, smugly. "Why?" Niall asked, a bit too eagerly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, in a gesture to go on.

"Remember Toby Willsez?" Harry asked me, prodding me in the stomach. I tensed up as he mentioned him. How could I forget?

"Who's he?" Louis scoffed. I placed my hand on Lou's shoulder to reassure him. "Don't worry about it, it was a long time ago," I said, shuddering at the thought.

"Wait, so what happened with this Toby kid?" Zayn quizzed. I gulped as Harry's smirk just grew wider.

"He was her boyfriend at the time. He invited her to go for a walk in the park or something, right? Well I, being the amazing older brother I am, answered the door when he came to pick her up. I didn't like the kid, because well, he was a bad influence. So... I scared him off," Haz said.

Niall raised an eyebrow. "How?"

Harry stifled a laugh at his "genius" idea. "Well, I would've told him I was her boyfriend but he already knew I was her brother, so instead I-" "-He told Toby that I was a transgender and I still had a... hint of a penis left on me. Toby broke up with me the next day," I finished for him, through gritted teeth.

All the boys burst out laughing at that. Niall's face was red from laughter, whereas Josh was laughing so hard that no sound came out. Zayn was leaning on Liam for support since he was laughing too hard and Liam choked on his own laughter! Harry even started laughing!

"W-Wait... you don't actually have one, do you?" Nialler teased, once they sobered up. Which, of course, caused them all to burst out into hysterics once more.

"Okay, okay, enough teasing the birthday girl. Can we do something now?" I pleaded. They stopped laughing, well, attempted. But once they finally did, Louis nodded. "Of course, babe. How should we celebrate?" Lou asked.

"LET'S GO TO A PUB!" Zayn immediately shouted. Liam gave him a pointed look but Zayn just shrugged it off. "Actually, that's a great idea. I mean, she's finally legal, plus Zayn and Liam both are dealing with a break-up. It'll be fun!" Harry exclaimed.

Liam sighed, "Fine. But we need to tell Paul before me leave."

"Ooh, Harry, you can invite that Sarah chick since she's in LA at the moment," Niall winked. "Yeah, Haz. You'll finally get to see her in person," Liam added.