f σ υ я

B r i a n

"No. Absolutely not, I won't have it!" I spoke, there was no way in hell I'd let her train with us. She'd hurt herself and I'd never hear the end of it from not only the other Elders, but from myself as well.

"Why not?" she challenged, raising her eyebrow as if this were a game. She had no idea how serious her demand was. The guys wouldn't show mercy on her just because she was female either, in fact, they'd enjoy beating her up more because it would be the only "action" I'd blatantly allow.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt."

"Well then I guess I'm not leaving the house today," she frowned, picking up her iPod and putting on her earphones.

"Dammit Bambi, take those god-damned things out of your ears and listen," I stomped my foot onto the ground, she needed to realize her mistake in telling me this. She took her earbuds out and huffed, glancing back in my direction.

"You must realize how dangerous training with us will be! You will have to spar with the largest boys in my regime, and we both know that you don't want to fight Dominick Fahlberger." Fahlberger was a machine, strongest 18 year old here, but he looked at least 35 years old.

"I don't care! You never know Uncle B, I could end up being the one person who can take him down. You just have to have faith in me B, I can do this," she pleaded, her big brown eyes piercing through my soul and breaking me down into submission.

"Why do you want to fight so bad anyway?" I asked her, truly curious about her sudden desires to be the punching bag to the up and coming hunters.

"Because I want to be able to defend myself. I don't want my bark to be worse than my bite, I want my bite to feel like fucking venom seeping into someone's soul. I want to be feared and respected among-st the hunting community so that if any other werewolf even thinks of taking a swing-- no, a peek at me, he knows he'll be dead faster than he can shift," she said to me, power radiating off of every word. Now I knew why she wanted to train so bad, she was afraid. Afraid that if she went out and got attacked again she wouldn't be able to sufficiently fight back, afraid that someone would take advantage of her and she wouldn't have a chance.

"Come here Bamb," I said, motioning her to come off of the bunk bed. She jumped down off of the top bunk and stood in front of me, studying my face.

"I'll let you train," I said hesitantly, pausing between a few words. When I say her face lit up, it lit up. You could power a whole city with how much happiness she was radiating.

"Thank you thank you thank you Uncle B!" she shrieked, hugging me and then jumping up and down around her room.

"Listen, I'm not going to go easy on you because you're a girl though, in fact I'm going to be harder on you then everyone else, even Fletcher who is supposed to take over once I retire in a couple of years." Fletcher was nineteen, so he was still apart of my training group, but the moment he hits twenty he has two options. Option 1: He can stay with me and help me train the younger kids until I'm ready to retire and he can take over for me. Or Option 2: He can start going on regular hunts with the huntsmen and complete missions like he was trained to do from me.

"Okay, show me no mercy Uncle Brian! Just you wait, you're going to be so proud of me!" she was practically glowing, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. Maybe her training won't be a bad thing, as long as it keeps her mind off of Emory.

ωΨωΨωΨωΨωΨω

After fixing Bambi's door, I walked the Taylor's back to their home, using that time to talk to them.