ѕ ι χ т є є и

B r i a n

I woke up to someone yelling, their feet running across the floor upstairs. Groaning, I got up off of the bed and went upstairs to investigate. Slowly making my way up the wooden steps, I spotted a pacing Vinny and a crying Tua.

"What are you kids doing?" I asked my voice groggy from the lack of sleep.

"It's Bambi, she's gone," Tua said, stray tears running down her face.

"Why would she leave all of a sudden? Why didn't she tell anybody?" Vinny yelled, running his hands through his hair.

"She left this note, but I don't have the heart to read it yet," Tua began to sob, handing me the letter.

Taking the letter with shaky hands, I began to read aloud.

I'm not the best at expressing emotions like sadness or anger in appropriate manners, so hopefully this clears up any questions you guys have. Uncle Brian, I didn't leave to spite you or any of our family, I simply left for reasons that go much deeper than you might think. Just be careful Uncle B, keep a close eye on Tua for me please, I know she's probably furious at me...

"Damn straight," Tua whispered, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

Tua, keep learning and reading and fighting, I'm going to need you to never let anyone take advantage of you in any way. Fight like there's no tomorrow. Stay away from Korbin Dumphy and his lackeys, stay far far away. Don't worry about Jude either, I came into your room last night and took him with me.

"Who's Jude?" I asked, eyeing Tua disapprovingly.

"He's a stray that Bambi took in, she left him in my room," she confessed before urging me to continue.

Tua, you're like the little sister I've always wanted. You're just like me in so many ways, maybe even better. You've always believed in me, from the very beginning, even with Chauncey. I'll never forget you, and hopefully fate brings us together again. Your necklace will always be with me in remembrance of you. Continue to not take shit from people.

Tua smiled weakly, wiping her tears and walking up to me, hugging my side tightly.

"She was like the mother I never had," she spoke softly, sobbing against my side. I continued to read.

To Vincent and Fletcher, you should join me soon. You already know part of the true reason I left. It was in everyone's best interest. You two are the best brothers a gal could be related to, be free with me, bring Tua with you if you do decide to leave. And Fletcher, I found out why Korbin keeps all of those she-wolves, but you will have to discover why yourself because it's too graphic and disgusting to not tell someone face to face. Listen to your footsteps, that's all I can tell you. Vinny, keep being a gentleman, you're going to pull a great deal of girls with that personality of yours. That being said, don't let someone take your kindness for weakness, establish the alpha ahead of time so people know not to cross you.

Now Uncle Brian, I know you're probably the most confused by my leaving. I loved living with you for all of these years. You didn't have to take my brothers and me, but you did. And you did everything you thought was best for us, like moving here to avenge our parents. I know you never told us the real reason, but it wasn't that hard to figure out. The older I got, I realized just how alike we really are. I act more like you than my own parents, which is both good and bad. You have done a tremendous job with the three of us, and you've made me incredibly proud to be a Falcone. This isn't goodbye, this is an 'I'll see you later.' Don't come looking for me, I'll be fine, I promise. Nothing would dare attack me out there. Don't send any teams or squads out to find me, leave me be.