т ω є и т у т н я є є

B a m b i

"Where have you been?" Bellezza asked, seeing me walk up to her with Columbus trailing behind me. Columbus and I had made it back to the pack house, one of the house's guards telling us that I was needed back in my guestroom.

"I needed to be by myself to think for a bit," I said, sitting on the bed and letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"By yourself with a blood sucker?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow as Columbus glared at her.

"Hey play nice, I actually like you guys so please get along for the rest of the night," I pleaded, trying to rub the exhaustion from my eyes.

"Okay. Well since you're about to get ready for the ceremony, I'll have Judith come in and help you since you trust her," Columbus spoke, putting emphasis on the word trust as gave Bellezza a look. He exited the room.

"What's the beef with you two?" I said, sitting up and making my way over to her.

"Nothing, I'm just not a big vampire fan.Vampires killed our old Luna, and I miss her sometimes," she spoke softly, looking down at her fingers as she played with them.

"Take a shower and wash your hair with the bottle of lemon juice on the counter there. Don't use any soap, just rinse your body to the best of your ability. Don't put on deodorant, powder, anything. Just wash your hair with that lemon juice and that's it," she said, pushing me inside of the bathroom and closing the door in my face before I could get another word out. "And don't forget to take that necklace off," she yelled from the other side of the door.

"That was rude," I whispered to myself, but followed her instructions. I carefully took off Tua's necklace and laid it on the counter top.

"Natural 100% non-concentrated lemon juice," I read as I picked up the bottle, stepping into the shower.

When I was finished, I heard Judith's voice tell me that she had my clothes for me and that she'd hand them to me through the door. When I cracked the wooden door, she handed me two flimsy looking cloths and closed the door.

"They really want you to be one with nature huh?" I frowned, looking at the almost sheer fabric. I hope it isn't cold or windy tonight, because everyone will see a little more than they should if it is. The first cloth looked like a skirt that I just had to pull over my waist, but I didn't want to risk everyone catching a glimpse at my more private parts, so I tore one of the ends.

I wrapped the torn cloth and stretched the material so that I could wrap it around my lower half and make a pair of make-shift underwear. I tucked the left side of the material around the side of my waist as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked flat, the water making it heavy. You could still see my curly hair despite it being soaking wet.

As I reached for the second cloth, I saw Tua's necklace sitting on the counter. The brochure said not to wear any jewelry, but what could possibly happen? I promised that I'd wear that necklace so I'd never forget her, and that what I place to do. The second piece of clothing was a thin white shawl wrap. I grabbed the necklace and placed it onto my neck, using the shawl to hide it. I looked in the mirror one last time, my eyes scanning my long legs and my toned stomach. I still looked good. Smirking at my reflection, I walked out of the bathroom to find a room full of people.

"Damn," I heard Columbus and Leif both say, licking their lips. Columbus, Leif, Mali, Alpha Strom, Judith, Trey,  Lip, Bellezza, and Davey were all in the room waiting for me.

"Close your mouths boys," Mali teased as she came up to me.

"Are you ready sweet pea?" she asked, placing her hand on my left cheek. I shook my head 'yes' as she removed her hand.