f σ υ я т є є и

ραят тωσ

B a m b i

3 years later

"You're such a bitch, I hate you,"

"Don't be mad because I shot him before you did!" I laughed, Richie frowning. I worked too hard to let him shoot that shifter before me, even after beating Neil, which still feels like centuries ago.

"Yeah but you should let your partner tag a supernatural every now and then," he complained, reloading his gun and hiding it in his jacket pocket. Korbin still thinks that a woman shouldn't be allowed to kill something (shocker), so I'm only allowed to shoot supernats in a non-fatal location, called tagging. He also assigned Richie and I together as reinforcement (I believe that he did it to be irritating), but Richie has grown on me so we work extremely well together.

"Oh hush, are you ready?" I asked him as we approached our destination, club Wolff. You can guess who hangs out here. They should do a better job at hiding their hang outs, honestly.

"Mhmm, I just don't understand why we couldn't just take a plane here. It was an eighteen hour drive," Richie sighed as he fixed his jacket cuffs and checked his gun one more time. We had to drive from Greenwood all the way to Westbrook, New York just for this job. I completely agree with him, was it that hard to buy some damn plane tickets?

"Alright, let's go," I groaned, I hated my job. I hated showing off my body to these mutts, but what else could I do? It was either this, or staying home and possibly being married off to Neil. He showed an immense interest in me after I broke his arm and his leg and threatened to take out his eye (or so I've been told). At school he always sat and ate lunch with me, he would follow me around like a lost puppy, it got pathetic really. But he crossed the line when I caught him threatening to get Richie kicked out of the village if he kept hanging out with me. He got his ass beat by me yet again, but that time I do remember everything.

The limo driver (aka Neil) pulled up to the club, drawing the attention of everyone who was in line and the bouncer. We were working with Eddie (the bouncer); he was stationed up here after a small village leader up here asked for Korbin's assistance in the werewolf problem about 6 months ago. He's been working here the whole time.

"Showtime," Richie grinned as Neil opened the door and let us out of the cab. Richie loved being my reinforcement; he saw it as an opportunity to be as he puts it, a spy. He could be anyone he wanted to be, and tonight, he was rich playboy Carson Lakes. He had on a black two piece Armani suit with the first few buttons undone. I stepped out after him in a revealing dark maroon dress that hugged my hips and showed off my now long tan legs (thank god for growth spurts). I was supposed to be Persephone Lakes, Carson's adopted sister. Eddie's job was to spread rumors about us 'Lakes' and tell everyone how rich and beautiful we were, which would then hopefully lure some wolves to try to meet either me or Richie.

Whistles met my ears as I hooked my arm around Rich- I mean Carson's arm as we took long strides to the front of the line.

"Carson and Persephone Lakes, we should be at the top of the list," Richie spoke in a country accent, which if I'm being honest, is really adorable.

"Go on in," Eddie spoke monotonously, winking at me as we walked inside. The bass was pumping through the speakers as we walked in, half dressed women grinding and dancing on each other and other men. We walked straight to the VIP section on the second floor where the Alpha we were looking for should be. We're not sure what he looks like, but his name was Alpha Drake, and he hasn't found his mate yet, which was a bonus. His sister/Beta Felicity was also here, Richie is supposed to find her. Felicity and Drake Alexander's parents died while they were kids, placing Drake as the Alpha when he was twelve years old. Their pack was extremely unorganized in everything but battle. They had taken out every pack within an 80 mile radius of them, making them the only pack in the district. However, Drake has no Gamma, something about trust issues. He only trusts his sister which means that if we take the both of them out, their pack should collapse without a leader.