My favorite person (Special Valentine's Day Chapter )

* This chapter has the same characteristics as the original story. *

Izuku had just got up and she went directly to the kitchen to see her work.

"They are perfect." she says.

The day before, Izuku had worked for almost 3 hours to finish the Valentine's chocolates that she had planned for her class. Once the sweets were checked, Izuku went to take a shower then put on her uniform before going down to the kitchen to take one of the packages on the table. She went to her mother's room where she found him still asleep, exhausted from his work.

"Thank you for everything Mom." said Izuku.

Then she placed a soft kiss on Inko's forehead before placing her chocolate on the bedside table.

"Goodbye Mom, see you at the end of the week."

Then she left the room. Izuku then took a huge bag filled with various and varied chocolate. She finally made her way to Yuei. She entered her dorm first and took a chocolate from her bag which she left there and went to her class. Once there, she obviously caught the eye with her Valentine chocolates that everyone wanted.

"Hello Deku-chan." said Urakara.

"Hello Midoriya-san." Tenya said formally.

"Hello Tenya-kun, hello Urakara-san. Happy Valentine's Day"

"So who is it for?" suddenly asked Urakara with stars in his eyes.

"What?!"

"Your chocolate, who are you planning to give it to?"

Urakara asked the question that interested everyone and many students turned to them, impatient to know the answer.

"Ah, that. In fact, I planned to give it to Aizawa-sensei."

His words were like a bucket of ice water and everyone's excitement was extinguished.

"Ah, I see. I don't mind at all you know. After all, he's our teacher and it's normal as a good student that you're only chocolate for him. I'm going to go." said Urakara in a depressed mood.

"No, that's not what I mean. I actually made chocolates for everyone."

"Really?"

"The stars have returned." Izuku thought.

"Yes, yes don't worry, I made one for each person who is dear to me in school." said Izuku with a huge smile.

"Deku, you are an angel !!!" said Urakara, leaping into his arms.

"It's nothing, after all, you are all my friends."

At that moment, Aizawa entered the class.

"Sit all of you, the class begins." said Aizawa as usual.

"Aizawa-sensei, I have something to give you."

"It is..."

"Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for being our teacher." said Izuku with a big smile.

"Thank you."

Once the gift was taken, Izuku returned to his place in a good mood. The majority of the class thought of this moment.

"Dirty lucky."

The lessons passed at full speed and as soon as the noon bell rang, the majority of the students were already around Izuku waiting to receive their choclats.

"Sorry, I left them in my dorm. I was planning to give them at the end of class.

"Ahhh, I want chocolates made by pretty girls." cried Minoru.