You're in love with her ( Chapter 16 )

"All Might!" said Izuku surprised.

"It looks like reinforcements have arrived. We better go." said Kurogiri.

And in an instant, Shigaraki and Kurogiri left as quickly as they came.

"Are you okay?" All Might asked, reaching out to Endeavor who was still lying on the ground.

"I don't need your help." said Endeavor, standing up and pushing All Might's hand.

"Sigh * And you children, are you all right?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me, but Midoriya-san ... your arm ..." said Todoroki, turning to Izuku.

"My arm, but ... Ah, he's healed." Izuku noted.

"Can you explain the situation to me?" asked All Might confused.

"Earlier, while protecting me, Midoriya-san was injured in the arm by this guy with hands on his body. Shigaraki I think. But how is your wound healed?"

"I don't know either. I'm pretty confused."

"Come to think of it, your blood had also changed color."

"You're right. All Might, when you found me after my attack, could you see the color of my blood?"

"No. Your transformation was already complete when we arrived. Since we didn't know the cause, so we decided to do nothing until Recovery Girl arrived, but just 5 minutes after her arrival, you You woke up. We didn't have time to test. "I see. Sighs * Finally, we know nothing about your transformation. ""

"Wait !! We know something now. The villain who attacked me talked about a serum 2 or something like that. He also talked like I stole it or something and he didn't seem to know all the effects either. " Izuku analyzed.

"Considering his reaction, he also didn't seem to know anything about your transformation or your aggression. The effects he knew were the change in the color of your blood as well as the regeneration. It would surprise me that the villains did it on purpose to place something so important in the body of a future hero. " added Todoroki.

"Thank you for your comments, children. For now, go with the injured heroes to the police station. I'll take care of the rest." tells them All Might.

"Yes." they said simultaneously.

On the road...

"Thanks for saving me Midoriya-san." said Todoroki, walking.

"It's not a big deal and I'm sure you would have done the same."

"Even like that, thank you." whispered Todoroki, looking at Izuku with a small smile on his lips.

When Midoriya saw Todoroki's smile, an unexpected thought emerged in her.

"He is handsome."

...

"AHHH WHAT I THINK !!!" Izuku thought, blushing heavily.

"Midoriya-san, are you okay ?!" Todoroki asked worried by this sudden reaction.

"Y ... Yes ... I ... I was just thinking that you didn't have to call me like that. You can call me by my name .... No ... Uh ... I mean ... Um ... Just forget what I just sai... "

"Izuku. Thanks for saving me."

"Hem ... I ... You're welcome ........... Shoto." finally said Izuku red tomato.

A beautiful pink atmosphere filled with soap bubbles created around them and obviously made all the celibate heroes suffer around them.

Police station...