The Todoroki family 2 (Chapter 19)

A long silence broke out in the room when suddenly a person entered the room. It was Endeavor who came to see how the teenagers' work was going. The scene he saw was ..... strange. He saw Izuku who, with his wet clothes and enormous cleavage, looked like a succubus, his two sons and his younger brother's comrade spilled enough blood from their noses to cause them a haemorrhage. He rubbed his eyes for a moment, but the scene remained the same. So he decided to go outside for a while because for him, this kind of thing could only be a hallucination created by fatigue.

"Um, I'm going to change my clothes."

Izuku left the room and the boys were finally able to breathe.

"I'm hard." thought each of them.

"Hey, hmm, Shoto, I'm going to go over to my bedroom to get some more focus ."

"It's better like that I think."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Natsuo on these words left the room.

"Hey, where are the toilets?" Asked Katsuki.

"Down the hall on the right."

"Thank you"

Katsuki in turn came out.

"*Sigh*. I won't be able to survive if this continues."

Izuku, for his part, was running randomly through the corridors of the house in order to disperse his embarrassment.

"I want to die. I want to die. I want to die." Izuku thought.

Izuku finally stopped after two minutes of racing and fell to the ground. Then she began to think about the situation.

"Why does this kind of thing happen to me? In front of Katchan and Todoroki-kun. And even his brother. I want to die of shame."

The girl continued to lament like this for a few more minutes before being arrested.

"Is everything alright?"

"En ... Endeavor-san."

"I ask you a second time, what are you doing here?"

"Of all the people, it must have been Todoroki-kun's father who fell on me." Izuku thought, crying inwardly.

"I ... I was looking for Fuyumi-san so she could help me with my clothes." Izuku lied too embarrassed to say that she got lost while running away.

"And what were you doing on the ground?"

"Uh ... I ..."

"No need for an explanation or even a lie. I understand. Follow me."

"Understood."

After walking 2 minutes, they reached a training room.

"Use the training clothes at the back."

"Thank you." said Izuku, still red of shame.

"Don't thank me. As a hero, I couldn't stop you from having such an accident. I failed."

"No, not at all. No one could have foreseen such a thing. Besides, it was my fault for being reckless."

"No. As a hero, I should be able to guarantee the safety of everyone in this city. No, of the country." said Endeavor firmly.

The room fell silent then Izuku asked the burning question.

"Why then? If you want to protect others so much, you should at least be able to protect your family, right? So why?"

"I want to be number one. You can't understand."

"No, I can't understand. In the end, whether you become hero number 1 or not, you will be alone. A hero should not only protect the locals. They should also protect their smiles, make them happy. Your family should be the first to rule. That's the symbol of peace. * Sigh * But that ... I guess you can't understand it. " said Izuku, smiling sadly.

"I..."

"Ah there you are Izuku. I was looking for you everywhere. My brother told me about the problem. Come with me, I found a perfect sweater for you." said Fuyumi.

After finishing his sentence, Fuyumi realized the tension in the air.

"Am I coming at the wrong time?"

"Oh, not at all. I'm coming."

The girls therefore left the room and returned to Fuyumi's room. 5 minutes later, Izuku was perfectly covered and wrapped in a big sweater that camouflaged all her shapes.

"This is the sweater my mom wore when she got pregnant with all of us. She says she wore it because it was the first gift my father gave her."

"Really?!"

"I was surprised too when I heard that. Ah, I think you should go now."

"It's true. We wasted a lot of time because of me. Thank you."

"Good luck."

Izuku finally left the room. She walked to the room where Todoroki was before falling on Katsuki.

"Kacchan."

--------------------------------------------------

And the story ends here. I know I said I would do the BakuDeku chapter now, but I thought it was the perfect time to talk a little bit more about Endeavor as I had some free time. This is also the reason why this chapter is so short (300 words less than usual). As you can see, the next chapter will necessarily talk about a BakuDeku. Thank you for reading this chapter. A ton of kisses.

-Inatasanna-