The serum ( Chapter 15 )

"W ... Wait a second! You don't recognize me." wondered Izuku.

At this moment, Tomura observed the face of the person in front of him and began to blush. Not only him, but Kurogiri who was however known for his coolness took on a pinkish hue. Tomura, from a distance, couldn't see the face or the silhouette of Izuku. He could only vaguely see a young girl with green hair breaking his plans. Mad with anger, he had, despite the warnings of his companion, left in direction of the heroes with the intention of killing the person who ruined his plans. Now that he was in front of Izuku, he felt the red go up to his cheeks. In his entire life, Shigaraki had never seen such a beautiful person before. He could feel his heart beat faster in his chest. He instantly lost sight of his past intentions.

"Shigaraki, what's going on with you?" Kurogiri asked him.

"I ... I'm fine." Said the young man who gradually came back to reality.

"What am I doing here ?! I can't think right. She ... She. I know. She's probably her alter. She must use it to cloud my mind. I mustn't be fooled. " thought Tomura.

Tomura straightened up and took a breath of fresh air before returning to his role.

"I don't know you, but your alter interests me very much. I'm sure that with your body, I will be able to make a powerful nomu." Said Tomura with a big smile on his lips.

"You ..." said Todoroki angrily.

"Nomu, capture me this girl." Shigaraki ordered.

"Who do you think you can kidnap in front of me." yelled Endeavor, who stopped the nomu's race towards Izuku.

The nomu instantly punched Endeavor in the stomach who lost his breath. This second is enough for the nomu who crossed it and headed dangerously towards Izuku.

"Midoriya-san !!!" yelled Todoroki.

Izuku exiting to the left and escaped inextremely from the monster's grip. The latter suddenly started to burn.

"Get out of here kids! This is a job as a pro." Tells them Endeavor.

"But you..."

"He's right Izuku. Besides, we don't have our licenses yet so we can't fight against villains." said Todoroki.

"G... Got it. Let's go together then."

"Who told you that you could leave?"

As a reflex, Izuku pulled Todoroki's hand back. Almost at the same time, a hand slapped the air in the place where Todoroki was previously. It was Shigaraki.Todoroki, after a moment of shock, moving away from the villain.

"You were lucky that your friend saved you, but that luck stops now."

Tomura straightened before giving a quick kick to Todoroki who dodged him nearby. The villain did not stop there and continued to attack the boy who was gradually cornered.

"Todoroki-kun !!!" yelled Izuku.

"Don't stay there and run away!" Endeavor ordered.

"B... But you and the other heroes ...

"We need reinforcements. Since you have a good leg, quickly signal the arrival of the villains. This Tomura could be very useful to us."

"Very well." nodded Izuku.

Izuku started to run towards the police station at maximum speed when suddenly she sensed danger. She instinctively jumped into the air and managed to dodge one of Kurogiri's portals.