Protect and Break (Chapter 28)

The villain's body was propelled into a wall and then passed out. Despite the abnormal strength that his alter gave him, he still lost to Izuku. Once her blow launched, Izuku's arm was reduced to crumbs. The bones in her right arm broke hundreds of times to the point of almost powdering. The flesh on her arm had also been completely shredded and what was left of her member was pitiful.

"Ah hey, are you okay?" Kota asked, quickly approaching Izuku after recovering from his shock.

"I'm fine don't worry. I have other things to do."

"What are you going to do in this state ?! Look at yourself. You are injured everywhere and you keep bleeding."

"I knew I needed to protect you. It was because I had that in mind ... Um ... that I could beat him ... um ... but that villain was much stronger than I expected. If all the villains are as strong as this one ... um ... it's that everyone is in danger, especially since it targets the students. Quickly go tell Aizawa-sensei and the Pussy-Cats. I will keep moving as long as this body can move. " said Izuku, breathing heavily, completely exhausted.

"Right now, we have to get out of here. My arm has been severely damaged and I have lost a lot of blood so we should leave this villain here. Besides, he has suffered serious damage so he shouldn't move anytime soon even if he wakes up. And most of all, I have to protect you. "

"Huh?"

"You can do something no one else can. With fire, everything on the way is going to be destroyed. That's why we need your alter. I save now, but you can save us all. Get on my back, we're going to the establishment. "

"Are you okay with your injuries?"

"Everything is fine. I kept my legs in good condition for that." said Izuku to reassure the child.

"Kacchan, where are you? I have a bad feeling." Izuku thought.

-On the side of Tomura and Kurogiri

"Do you think everything will be fine for them." said Kurogiri.

"Yeah, this isn't the time for me to make an appearance. You see before, I was playing like in an RPG. I thought that with enough preparation, I could beat All Might. But no matter what items I had, it was like trying to beat the final boss at level 1. I decided to play like a sim. I will rather use the pawns that I have to weaken the foundations of the heroes. Let them succeed the mission or not, this misssion will leave a crack in the superhero society. " said Tomura, observing a photo.

"So, they are just sacrifices."

"Don't be ridiculous. The strength of these guys isn't something that can be underestimated. Even if we are all different, don't forget that you and I are not the only ones oppressed by this society." he said, continuing to observe the photo.

"..... What about targets?"

"You heard Sensei, no. We have to bring her back to him and try to take the boy at our side."

"You know what I mean."

"No I do not know."

Kurogiri looked intently for long seconds at his partner.

"You're done checking out. We have work."

"I just hope you won't do anything stupid." Kurogiri finally said.

"He needs to make mistakes from time to time. I'll let him go, but if this girl becomes a problem ... I should get my hands dirty for once." Kurogiri thought.

-Back to our heroes

Aizawa had just fought with a villain and unfortunately had let him run away (Dabi). He had allowed some of his students to take refuge in the establishment where the catch-up took place. He was now running through the forest to find the rest of the students or to be able to put a bad guy out of action. He continued to run until he was called out in a familiar voice.

"SENSEI!"

"Midoriya ..." said Aizawa before looking at the teenager, shocked and aggrieved.

"Sensei, thank god. I have so much to tell you."

"Wait a bit."

"Before that, I have to go see Mandalay, I have something to say to her. Take care of Kota, he has a water alter. You have to protect him."

"Wait a bit."

"I LEAVE IT TO YOU." yelled Izuku ready to leave.

"WAIT A LITTLE BIT, I SAID!" yelled Aizawa who had lost patience.

"Before that, you did it again, right? You know the laws." said Aizawa.

"But I ..."

"Good. But, you also have to tell Mandaly that."

-On the side of the Pussy-Cats

Mandalay and Tiger have been fighting for several minutes already against villains.

"You're really stubborn." said Mandalay to Spiner, dodging his blow.

"You are the stubborn one. Hurry up and DIE!"

As Spiner threw an aerial sword at Mandalay, Izuku came out of nowhere and destroyed the villain's sword.

"MANDALAY, KOTA IS GOOD. I ALSO HAVE A MESSAGE FROM AIZAWA-SENSEI. USE TELEPATHY TO TELL EVERYONE. CLASS A AND B MEMBER, I, THE PROFESSIONAL HERO ERASER, ALLOW YOU TO FIGHT AND TO USE YOUR ALTERS !! "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this chapter. It is a little shorter than usual, but I hope you like it more. I wish you all health during this pandemic. A ton of kisses. I love you all.Bye.

-Inatasanna-