The Todoroki family (Chapter 18)

As the readers don't make any comment about this chapter, I decide to follow the choice of the readers of my oher fanfic who is in french.

The three teenagers quickly went to the Todoroki's. In haste, Izuku had also forgotten his sweater in his dormitory and had quickly followed his teammates. The trio ran towards the train in the hope of finishing their work quickly. Obviously, thanks to their great luck, a magnificent downpour fell on them while they were on their way.

(Note: I just want to add that for the past two weeks, Izuku has started to wear skirts so that her uniform follow school's rules.)

Once there, Todoroki guided them to the wagon that brought him home.

"IT IS THERE, COME QUICKLY, WE WILL MISS IT."

"I UNDERSTANDED FUCK."

As the doors closed on them, Izuku plunged over the two boys, allowing them to enter in time.

"Well done Izuku, thanks to you, we got there in time."

"The nerd was pretty good."

"However, I think it's better not to start this kind of adventure again." said Izuku, rubbing his head.

The two boys got up and before Todoroki had time to react, Katsuki was already standing in front of Izuku and held out his hand to him.

"Get up Deku." said our favorite tsundere, turning her head to hide her blush.

"Thank you Kacchan." said radiant Izuku.

Izuku stood up and the biggest problem was finally revealed.

"We didn't miss this rain. My hair is soaked with water. It's difficult to have long hair." said Izuku, pressing her hair.

Without realizing it, Izuku had become the center of attention on the train. She had previously removed her jacket to protect her hair from the rain and was now only wearing a completely soaked white shirt. In addition, her All-Might bra was perfectly visible through it. It emanated an incredible charm and temptation.

"Shoto-kun you're bleeding from the nose! Ah, Kacchan too! Ahhhhh, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't have pushed you." said Izuku, quickly looking for a handkerchief in her pocket.

"No, it's not because of that." they both thought.

"Ah, excuse me miss, c ... coul ... um .... could I have your number?" shyly asked a boy who came to meet Izuku.

"Me too. Could I have it?"

"Your name. I just want to know your name."

"Ah, sorry I ..."

"THERE IS NO TIME FOR ITS SHIT! LEAVE THE LOSERS." Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki's cries got the better of the flock of suitors because they quickly moved away from the danger. And not just them. The vast majority of people on the train simply stepped back from Katsuki.

"You really obligate to yell like that." asked Todoroki discouraged.

"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ?!"

"Come on, come on, it doesn't matter. Kacchan did that to help me after all. Katchan, thank you."

"You you..."

Before Katsuki can say more, the train fills up with a ton of people. By reflex, he pulled Izuku towards him (ndt: (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) yeah, I believe you). They found themselves well stuck in the back of the train.

 They found themselves well stuck in the back of the train