A true angel ( chapter 22 )

"Where am I?" Izuku wondered, opening his eyes painfully.

Opening her eyes, Izuku saw her mother in tears and All Might near her.

"I have a feeling of deja vu." Izuku thought.

Izuku tried to get up, but felt a strong pain in his back. At that moment, she remembered everything. The pain of yesterday, the explosion. Then she noticed the change on her back. When she wanted to exclaim about the situation, no sound came out of her mouth. Izuku reached across his panicked throat.

"Don't worry, I'm the one who took your voice away. It's for your safety and the safety of those around you." said Recovery Girl.

Izuku then calmed down. She rediscovered herself on her bed and sat down to face the adults near her.

"Given the way you look at me, I imagine you want to know what happened to your comrades. They are safe and Recovery Girl has already taken care of them. You can be reassured. Most importantly for the moment is that you understand the situation you are in. " said All Might.

"Your alter has awakened." said Recovery Girl.

Izuku remained in shock for 5 seconds without moving an eyelash. Then she cast an incredulous look at Recovery Girl and then at All Might and her mother in turn without knowing if she should believe them.

"I know it's difficult for you my darling, but you have to listen to your teachers." said Inko worried about his daughter.

Izuku looked at his mother for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. Then she nodded to show that she was ready to hear more.

"First of all, it seems that it was this alter who was responsible for your change. After examining your body, I discovered that what was injected into your body is a powerful drug. I haven't been able to figure out its effects yet, but I can assure you it wasn't something nice. The reason your alter got active is to protect you from this thing. the first time you were in a life and death situation, so your alter woke up too early to protect you. " said Recovery Girl.

"What caused this accident. In addition to changing your body and your powers in many ways, this alter created a huge amount of pheromone. As your power woke up too early and your body changed too quickly, hasn't been able to regulate the amount of pheromones you release so they got out of your body too soon. " said All Might, pointing Izuku's back.

Izuku looked back at the change and touched it.

"These are beautiful wings my dear."

Izuku got up from her bed and as if she always had, spread the large wings behind her back.

"For the moment, try not to move them too much. Recovery Girl will stay with you to examine. Also, there is ... um ... There was another problem. This one is slightly more ... disturbing. " said All Might.

Izuku looked at All Might without understanding. Her mother then came near her and handed her a mirror. Izuku took it and looked at himself. Another silence appeared.

"It's even worse than before." thought red Izuku.

If Izuku was already extremely beautiful before, the difference between her now was like comparing a firefly and the sun. Her skin was now perfect to the extreme, her eyes were so beautiful that they were spellbinding. Her hair, her body and even her smell. She also had new freckles that had returned which only made her more adorable.

"With this incident, you will have to take one of her pills every week to give your body time to control these pheromones and another so that you can get your voice back. After examining you, I discovered that your voice had also a pretty ... spellbinding effect let's say. By taking pills you can lower the effects it has. One last thing, watch your back. Your wings literally came out of there. You lost a lot of blood and part of your flesh was forcibly ripped out. " said Recovery Girl, handing her pills.

Izuku took the two boxes and then took out one tablet from each. Once swallowed, she felt a feeling of freshness run through her body.

"Can I go see Katchan and Todoroki-kun after you go and examine me?"

"In fact, they are both waiting for you outside. In order not to destabilize you, I asked them to stay outside for the moment. You have very good friends, you know, they tried to come see you as soon as possible. they woke up. " said Recovery Girl.

"I know." replied Izuku, smiling.

"Come with me honey, I will help you as you are still fragile."

Izuku, with the help of his mother, came out of the hospital room to see Todoroki and Katsuki asleep on the bench next to his room. Izuku laughed a little, thinking that two such incompatible people were now asleep side by side. She approached them and looked at their sleeping faces.

"They look exhausted." she thought.

Izuku reached across Todoroki's cheek and continued to watch him. Following the touch of Izuku's warm hand, Todoroki woke up slowly.

"An ... An angel ..." said Todoroki before falling back to sleep.

"This is what I look like then." said Izuku laughing.

"Thank you for saving me, Shoto-kun, Katchan. Thank you very much."

-------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this chapter. Thank you for following my fanfiction, it gives me great pleasure. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as usual, if you have any ideas, I would be happy to take them in the comments. I love you all, A ton of kisses. And don't forget that a day without laughing is a lost day so smile.

-Inatasanna-