Long live the wind ( special christmas chapter )

* It's a BakuDeku, but Katsuki and Izuku aren't a couple.

"Kacchan you are close I hope." said Izuku, entering the Bakugo's house.

"Tss. It's boring."

"The others are waiting for us and you have already committed to coming so don't run away." said Izuku timidly, somewhat frightened by her comrade's reaction. "

Fortunately, Katsuki just let out a groan before taking his coat and leaving by the front door. Izuku sighed in relief before following him. A few days earlier, it had been decided that the whole class would meet at the shopping center so that they could buy their Christmas present. Katsuki had always hated Christmas. A stupid and useless party was filled with useless idiots. He had planned to stay warm as usual, away from his stupidity, but fate had decided otherwise. Seeing Izuku's tearful eyes filled with disappointment, he had felt his heart flinch, but what had driven him to come was Todoroki.

* Flashback

"Kacchan you aren't coming with us."

"No." said Katsuki firmly.

"B ... But, everyone is going to be there. It's time to spend time with friends. Please ..." asked Izuku in a honeyed voice.

"I ... I ..."

"Don't worry about him Midoriya-san. If he doesn't want to come, you shouldn't force him. If you want, I can go get you that day." Todoroki offered him.

"Really ?! You don't have to bother me." Izuku said quickly.

"No, it's good. I want to."

"Very well then." said Izuku with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Seeing the two flirting together, Katsuki felt the vinegar on his head. (It mean than he's jealous)

"It's good, I understood, I'm coming." said Katsuki.

"Really." Said Izuku beaming, quickly turning away from Todoroki.

"Bakugo is so weak in front of the angel of our class." Mocked Hanta.

"Shut up"

"You mustn't forget okay. I'll come get you to make sure you come."

This is how the two childhood friends found themselves on their way to the shopping center.

"Thanks for coming Katchan. I know you don't like celebrating Christmas." said Izuku softly.

"...... You are the one who is supposed to hate this party ." murmured Katsuki.

"Huh, what did you just say?"

"Why are you covering yourself like we're at the North Pole? It's barely cold."

"Me, hem ... I ... I'm just sensitive to cold." Izuku said nervously.

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING ME !!! Take those things off. You make me hot just by looking at you."

"B ... But my mom told me not to do it and ..."

"Very well, I'm going to remove this myself."

After a chase, a snowball fight and a power fight, Katsuki finally manages to take off some clothes, revealing her face and curves. Looking at her, Katsuki couldn't help but get excited.

"I'm hard." Bakugo thought shocked.

Katsuki's reaction was perfectly normal. Following their battle, Izuki was now wearing only a winter coat letting its generous curves appear. Her face and fingers were reddened by the cold and her hair was messy. His gasping breath that was visible from the cold only made Katsuki more excited.