I became a girl (Chapter 2)

It had been a whole day since Izuku had become a girl and everything seemed unreal to her. She did her best so that her mother and All Might didn't worry too much, but in reality she was completely lost. All Might told her that she would have a week to get used to her "condition" and then she will have to go back to school to face the comrades. Apparently, none of her friends had been notified of the incident and Aizawa just told them that she had caught chicken pox. Izuku could tell them about her situation herself. Tons of questions crossed his mind. Should she speak to herself in "he" or "she"? How will she live now? Should she dress like a girl? Should she get used to looking at her naked body when she takes a shower, or will she have to avoid looking in case she regains her original shape if the drug stops working by herself? 

Izuku decided to confront the situation like a man. She got up, slowly taking off her clothes now too big for him. Her mother had forced her the day before to wear women's underwear. The two women quarreled for a long time before having to compromise wearing a not very feminine panties who was like boxers and for bra, she took bandages. 

 Izuku slowly opened his eyes and glanced at his body. It was too much for her. She immediately blushed deeply and fell to her knees. 

 "Never again." she said, her heart pounding. 

 It must be said that this kind of show was too much for a shy person like her. If his face exuded a sweet and pure beauty, his body emanated an incredible sex appeal. A perfectly round chest, firm and plump in size E. Long and beautiful legs that would make anyone crazy. Beautiful round buttocks, soft and supple in addition to a thin waist. She undoubtedly held a silhouette that would make the biggest stars and models crazy with jealousy.

"Ok, I have to get up." Izuku thought.

"Izuku darling, I have something for you, come to the salon please." yelled his mother.

"I'm coming Mom." she replied in a soft, honeyed voice that didn't look like hers.

Izuku didn't disturb more than that and went quickly to join his mother.

"Izuku honey, look what I have for you." said his mother, handing him a uniform ... WOMAN !!

"Mom, I can't wear that." Izuku said lamenting.

"Of course you can, go and try it, I'm looking at you." Inko said he was visibly excited about the idea.

Izuku couldn't bring himself to disobey his mother and took the uniform in his hands to go and try it. She did her best not to repeat the mistake of earlier and was careful not to look at herself. When finished, she showed the result to her mother.

"You are absolutely beautiful, darling, the most beautiful." cried his mother, mad with joy.

"She already sees me as a girl," Izuku thought somewhat desperately.

"Mom, I think it's a little too early for me to wear that kind of thing." Izuku said visibly embarrassed. "Please."

"But ... but ... you are so beautiful in this outfit."

"Mom please, please." Izuku said now on the verge of tears.

"Okay ... I understand, I'll get you another school uniform, you'll have it tomorrow," she said visibly disappointed.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, but Katsuki and his family are coming to dine with us tonight so get ready."

"What!? But Mom, Kacchan can't see me while I'm in this state." Izuku shouted visibly troubled by this revelation. "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" 

"Because I forgot but it's not important, the most important thing now is to do some shopping to make you look perfect for tonight" 

"But mom, this isn't the first time they come to us, I don't need to dress specifically, and I don't want anyone I know to recognize me if I fate. " Izuku said, extremely annoyed. 

"All right, you can stay here if you want, but don't complain if the clothes I choose don't please you, I think I will also buy some clothes to replace those that aren't enough for you anymore." she says proud of herself. 

 Thinking of all the dresses, skirts and other extremely feminine clothes that her mother might buy, Izuku swallowed. Besides, she knew that her mother was right. Each of her clothes was too big for her. 

"Fine, I'm coming with you, but please, cancel the dinner with the Bakugo." 

"No way, take this dress and these shoes, we're going out now." his mother said. 

"She had planned everything." Izuku wondered, visibly shocked to see this facet of his mother's personality still unknown to her. 

----------------------------------------------------------

 Thanks for what we looked at this chapter 2. I hope this text will please you more. 

 -Inatasanna-