Back to School (Chapter 8)

Today was the day when Izuku was returned to school. Confronting the eyes of these comrades in such a situation is probably the most difficult that has happened to him. In the morning, it was a routine as if everything was normal. Get up, go running, brush your teeth and wash (PS: Izuku still can't look at his body), get dressed and eat. But, despite this fact, that more, banally possible, she knew that there was a problem. The problem was she.

"How are the others going to react really going to see me? I'm really scared of their reaction." Izuku thought slightly trembling.

"Izuku okay, if you want, we can postpone the date of your return to school." Inko said very worried for his darling daughter.

"No, I'm late enough, I'm brave enough to cope with the others," Izuku said with the more convincing voice she could make.

"But honey, you're trembling," Inko pointed out.

"I tremble? !! Sigh * The truth is I'm afraid of their reaction." Izuku confessed in a small voice.

"But look darling, it's not if they will laugh at you, they're your friends."

"I know but that's the problem, they're my friends, I'm afraid to see him, I don't want to be treated like a victim, I'm still the same Izuku, nothing has changed apart my appearance. I don't  want to be treated differently because of all that, "Izuku told her on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry darling, everything will be fine." Inko said, clutching his arms.

They hugged each other for long minutes before Izuku said she was almost late.

 "I have to go ... Thank you for any mom." Izuku said softly as he left the house.

"Good day Izuku, we will see each other tonight."

Once out, quickly used the One for All to make Yuei faster. After the past days, he had gone to control. He only had to test his maximum power with All-Might.

After 10 minutes of class, Izuku finally arrives at the conference room and meets the teacher.

"You're ready Izuku," Aizawa asks.

"Yes it will be okay." Izuku seems to want to reassure her rather than Aizawa with these words.

They both advanced to the classroom door. Once outside the door, Izuku sighed heavily before entering the classroom. As soon as she is in the room, the eyes of all the students are put on her. Their greetings are those of the shock, the surprise, the incomprehension but especially the wonder. The wonder of seeing a person so beautiful. The shock was so great that no one spoke for several seconds that seemed to last forever. Aizawa decided to break this silence after that.

"This person is Mi...."

"It's the goddess, look, you see, that she existed." said Minoru

"Yes, yes it's her, a face like that, it won't be forgotten, she's really studying in our class." Denki said excitedly.

"Wow, she's really beautiful, I've never seen such a beautiful person." Ochaco admits.

"So she really existed! I thought you had invented this whole story." admits Eijiro very surprised.

"I told you no, it's really a dice ..."

"Deku ... it's you? !!" Katsuki said incredulously.

"What ar you saying, that person is ..." Eijiro said.

"Like I wanted to say before a certain person stop me, this person is Midoriya. I don't have the right to tell you how he was tranformer but I can tell you than this change is irreversible." Aizawa explained quickly.