of course

I walked into the gym for cheer practice. Right now me and jess were co-captains but in a few months someone will have to take my place. The girls were already stretching and Jessica was telling them to do something. Once I walked in the girls started whispering.

"OK girls stop goggling your eyes at me I'm pregnant get over it or your off the team." I snap.

"Ri." Jess whines.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine we won't say or teat you any differently we're a family and we don't treat family like trash just because their pregnant." I girl called holly says.

I give her a smile. And she returns one back to me.

"OK girls since I can't actually do any flips or anything like that I'll just be watching today." I say.

They nod their heads while I go and sit on the steps. Jessica starts ordering them what to do.

"OK Ri what do you think." Jessica says to me. I nod my head smiling and clapping. I had been trying to perfect the routine for weeks now and finally it was great.

"It's hard to impress you." Chile says.

I laugh at her and hm give her a playful glare. "OK one more time from the top." I say.

Just as their about to start monty zach Justin jeff scott and Charlie walk In. Well the other guys do monty storms over to me.

The girls wave at them but the guys ignore them.

"I want to leave." Monty growls at me.

I look at him confused. "What why?" I ask.

"Some guys were talking about you two and called you a whore luckily we stopped this animal before he could get to him." Jeff says while chuckling. Monty gave him a glare.

"Mon you have to deal with then I have been." I say.

"Yea well you can control yourself o can't." He snaps.

I sigh. "Why Don't you stay here with me and jess." I say.

He sighs and sits down. I nod at the other guys letting them know they can go back on the field.

"OK girls from the top then?" Jess says.

While the girls are doing their routine I turn to monty. "Baby it's gonna be hard but people will form their own opinions about this you just gotta learn how to let it go." I say.

He sighs and nods his head. "I know I just hate it when they talk shit about you it just pisses Me off."

"I know."

He looks down at me and places his lips on mine. "I love you." He says.

I smile at him while rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "I love you too."

"Awwww." The girls say making me chuckle.

"So ugh no one here's talked shit to you right." He says.

I shake my head. "They're all very supportive." I say.

He smirks. "Good.

Practice ends and we all walk out ready to go to lunch.

We all sit at our friend's table. Ani hannah clay and Alex were already there. Me, Sherri, jess, chloe and monty walked over and sat down. "So how did practice go?" Hannah asked.

"Pretty good..for me." I say while chuckling.

"What happened this time?" Alex asks.

"Hey if someone talked shit about someone you love you would be mad right?" He says defencivly.

"Aww you love her." Ani said making us all chuckle.

"Didn't know you could love." Clay jokes.

"Yea I do." He says while wrapping his arm around me.

The girls squeal causing me to roll my eyes.

A few minutes later zach, Justin,  Jeff,  Charlie, Scott and bryce all sit down at the table.

"Jesus man don't blame you for what you did to Taylor." Bryce says to monty.

Monty chuckles. "I'm supposed you didn't get to him."

"See I can control my anger." Bryce says.

I smile as they get along.

"I'm gonna get a drink." I say standing up.

"Nope I got it." Monty says while getting up and walking over to buy a drink."

"Wow can I get pregnant so you do that for me."  Zach says to chloe making everyone laugh.

"That's not how it works man." Jeff says.

"No fair." Zach says. Which makes us laugh again.

Monty comes back with a coke. I smile and take it from him. "Thanks."

"I don't understand your literally a few weeks pregnant and your not taking part in cheer at all?" Charlie says.

"I would be somebody won't let me." I say while looking at monty.

"I'm not having a future Chile that has a dent in there head or  comes out dead." Monty say while throwing his hands up.

"A dent in there head?" Hannah says furrow in here eyebrows.

"I'm don't know I don't what the baby to be damaged." He says.

"From what..I never fall." I say.

He looks at me while raising his eyebrows. "And what are you a physic." He says causing everyone to laugh.

"Maybe?" I say while smirking.

He smirks. "I just don't want you or the baby getting hurt." He says.

"This is just the cutest thing ever where's the popcorn." Jess says making everyone laugh.

"So it wasn't that bad today right?" I ask monty while getting into the jeep.

He shakes his head. "Nah they all just poss me off." He says while starting the jeep up. "Where to?"

"The lake." I say while smiling.

He nods his head then drives off. "Yes M'lady."

I laugh.

We get to the lake and I get of of the car to sit on the hood. This is like my place to just think and I share it with monty. He sirs down next to me then puts his arm around me. "Whatcha thinking about."

"Everything." I say. He nods his head. I lay my head down onto his chest and he strokes my hair.

"It's gonna get crazier in about a few months but it's senior year we'll be gone soon." He says.

"I know...have you..um..told your parents yet."

He gulps. "No.."

I nod my head. "You don't have to..I really don't want you getting hurt." I admit in a whisper.

He chuckles. "I'm gonna have to...and anyway it's not gonna be anything I haven't been through before." He says.

Tears pick in my eyes. I look up at him. "I really don't like how he hurts you though." I say. He looks down at me and chuckles.

"These damn hormones...baby I'll be fine." He says while softly kissing my lips.

I nod my head. "OK...just please be carfull. "

"Of course."