Saturday night party time

OK so this chapter is written differently cause I didn't like how it first turned out so I've changed it😂 sorry.

I sat in the front of jess's car shaking. Jess put her hand on mine. "Calm down hon." She says soothingly.

I shake my head. "Maybe anoth-"

"Nope your doing it tonight wetter you like it or not he deserves to know." Hannah says causing me to well up.

"Oh sweetie I know right know your both angry with each other but that doesn't mean that he's not gonna help you." Sherri says. I nod my head trying to convince myself that.

I pick up my phone to text him.

Queen riles👑
Hey Mon?
Read 10:02 pm

Queen riles👑
Me and the girls are heading to the party I just wanted to let you know that when we get there i need to speak to you
Read 10:06 pm

Queen riles👑
Please speak to me

Monty💔
Why you wanna check I'm not fucking other girls well guess what we're over. Sorry to break it to ya but I've fucked a lot of girls and they were all better then you

Queen riles👑
Well I hope you used protection and didn't knock any of them up like you did to me! 😠

Monty💔
Wait what?

I gasped as I realised what I just said. "Shit!" I shouted.

"What's up?" Sherri asked.

"I um...I told him" I mumbled.

They looked at me with wide eyes. "Through a text!" Hannah says.

"I don't mean to he was just pissing me off!" I say.

"It's OK we don't have to go to the party if you don't wanna." Jess says.

I look down and shake my head. "No I need to."

The girls nod their heads and about a few minutes later we get there.

Jeffy💙
Oh sweetie..

Queen riles👑
Yea

Jeffy💙
Everyone found out

Queen riles👑
How! Did monty

Jeffy💙
No one of the footballers read out the texts and told everyone

Queen riles👑
Oh Shit!

The tears imediantly escape. All the girls had gotten text from the boys to so they knew why I was upset. "Oh my god I'm gonna kill whoever told everyone." Jess said in a growl.

"We really don't have to go now." Hannah says.

I shake my head agon.  "Is have to talk to him."

They nod their heads in understanding and we walk out the car and onto the house. I felt everyone staring at me. We walked outside to see monty beating the shit out of some footballer. Zach and Justin were trying to pull him off.

"Why the duck would you do that to her!" Monty shouted.

I ignored everyone staring at me. "Monty." I said. Zach and Justin looked up and gave me a sympathetic smile while monty didn't hear.

"Montgomery!" I said louder. He looked up at me and got of the jock. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered into my ear. That was enough to make me break down. He pulled me inside and rook me to one of the rooms.

"I'm so fucking sorry that I did this to you." He said.

I shake my head. "You didn't know."

"I don't care I still hurt you." He said.
I layed my head onto his chest and he kissed my forehead. "Are you gonna get and abortion?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I couldn't do that."  I say. He nods his head.

"with you ever step of the way."

I layed down on the bed with him while he just cuddled me not needing to say anything. This I all I've wanted since we broke up and now I finally got it back.