it's not your fault

"I'm gonna get you some water ok." He says to me.

I shake my head. "Don't leave me." I say scared that bryce will come back again.

He holds my hand placing his on top "I'll be right back."

"No please...let me come with you." He sighs and helps me up.

"OK."

He helps me walk down to the kitchen where everyone is drinking. He gets me a cup of water and gives it to me.

I slowly sip it. "Ooo what's happening here." Jeff says walking up to him.  Completely oblivious toy actions and hug Jeff.

"Um ok you ok hon." Jeff asks.

Monty sighs not sure if he should tell him what happened. Bryce was his best friend he couldn't just sell him out.

I start crying. And Jeff's arms tighten around me. "Baby what's wrong?" He asks.

I struggle to get any words out. Scott and sheri walk up to us now noticing I'm crying.

"What's up with her did zach break up with her or something?" Scott asks.

Jeff shrugs. "Idk ask Monty he was with her." Jeff says.

Monty's pov

They all look at me expecting an answer and I just stand there unable to get the words out. "Did you do something to her!" Sheri says.

I shake my head. "No no...Um." I say.

"Well what's up with her." Scott says getting close.

"It was bryce." Riley says quietly

"Huh?" Jeff says.

"It was bryce." I say now.

They look at me then at her.

Scott goes complety red knowing what I'm talking about.

"What the fuck!" He says.

"He did it to her?" Sheri asks

I nod. Jeff tightens his arms even more. "It's ok riles your safe now." He says.

How did I get into this mess. I think.

Scott and sheri storm off to find bryce. "I came to get her some water i think he drugged her." I say.

Jeff nods. "Let's get you upstairs." He tells her.

I follow them up bringing the water and Jeff sits her on her bed. I see the mascara running down.

Riley's pov

Jeff wipes my tears. "I'm gonna find Scott ok and make sure he doesn't do anything I'll be back in 5."

I nod my head. He leaves and monty sits next to me. "I'm sorry.." he starts.

I shake my head. "It's not your fault." I say.

He wraps an arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

                              _____

Scott storms out to find bryce sheri following close behind. "Scott Scott wait!" Sheri says.

"No! That's the last straw!" He says

"Scott you'll make it worse you think Riley wants  this you making everyone know about it!" She shouts.

"I won't do it like that I'll just beat the shit out of him..it's what he deserves!"

"Scott baby he's much stronger then you."

"And!"

He see's him the monster that raped his bestfriend. Sheri grabs his shoulder but he push her off. He storms up to bryce.

"Hey scotty haven't seen you all night." Bryce says. Scott doesn't think about everyone watching. And conects his fist with bryce's face.

"What the fuck!" Bryce shouts.

"It's what you deserve."

Bryce looks around. He knows what he's talking about but he doesn't show it. "What do ya mean man!"

"You now what you did I know what you did sheri Jeff and monty knows what you did to her!" He shouts.

A few guys walk up to them.

"Bro what's going on?" Justin asks.

Scott ignores him and jumps on top of bryce repeatedly  punching him.

"Shit man!" Zach says.

That's when Jeff runs out and pulls Scott off him

"Scott come on she doesn't want this!" Jeff shouts.

"Fuck you man!" Scott says. He has no idea where this anger came from mostly the alcohol.

Zach steps in front of Scott. "Come on man calm down."

Scott laugh. "Do you even realise what your doing." Scott says.

"Scott no!" Sheri says.

"What do you mean?" Zach says.

Unable to hold it in Scott says "your protecting your girlfriend's rapist." He says.

Some people gasp. Others just stare at him.

"What?" Zach says.

"Yea." Scott says.

Zach looks between Scott and bryce "is it true." Zach asks bryce

"Man come on she's my sister." Bryce says.

"IS IT TRUE."

Bryce laughs. "Look I'm sorry that your girlfriend was practically begging me to fuck her. But it never happened."

Zach's eyes were full of rage. "Where is she?" He asks Scott

"Come on." They all go back upstairs to find Riley.

Riley's pov

I felt safe in monty's arms. It felt weird because I didn't like him like that...well I think. We hear people coming. 

Monty looks up as Jeff opens the door. "Got there a bit to late but oh well." Jeff says.

Zach stands there noticing the position there in."

Monty gets up. "Oh um your girlfriend." Monty says and let's zach hug her

"You ok babe." He asks me.

I nod.

"Do you wanna stay at mine tonight?" He asks.

I nod again.

                              ____

I'm in Zach's bed. Zach's arm wraps round me making me feel safe. All I can think about is monty how I want it to be him.

                               Shit
                       I think I like
                      Montgomery
              Montgomery de La cruz