I need something stronger

"Bryce you still dealing?" I ask him.

"And why do you need to know."

"Well I was wondering if i could get some coke." I ask.

He chuckles. "Nope your not."

"Why?"

"Because you shouldn't be taking drugs especially stuff like that."

"Please...I'm your sister!?"

"Which is more reason not to give any to you."

I sigh. "Well you should be letting me do anything since I forgave you after you raped me." I spit at him.

A hurt expression washes over his face. "Why would you..?"

"Say that..because it's true."

He sighs. "One time OK. "

I grin and he passes me a baggie. "Want me to pay."

"Do whatever you want." He says looking down.

I roll my eyes and walk away.

I was so high right now and to be honest I didn't know where I was going.

I found myself at the park. Feeling really tired I lie down on the slide. My phone was buzzing the whole way here. I couldn't be bothered to pick it up though.

My eyelids were getting heavy. After my phone buzzes again I decided to text back whoever was spamming me.

Monty😑
Hey I'm really sorry for what I said

Monty😑
I didn't mean it at all I understand if you don't wanna talk.

Monty😑
I just want to Let you know that I do love you and it wasn't your fault❤

Monty😑
I'm outside of you wanna talk

Monty😑
OK Bryce just told me you left after snorting some coke? You Don't do that kind of drugs?

Monty😑
Riles where are you?

Monty😑
Please answer me I'm getting worried

Queen riles👑
Leave me alone I've given up

Monty😑
What do you mean baby?

Monty😑
Riley?

Monty😑
Please tell me where you are I'm looking for you I've called Jeff and Scott who are also calling everyone else where the fuck are you!?

I put my phone down ignoring his text. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. When I finally give up and decide to go home I can't get up. It's like my arms are too heavy.

I realise what's happening and I can't stop it. I knew I was overdosing but instead of fighting I gave in to it.

When I was just close to falling into eternal darkness I heard a voice. A few voices they were shouting my name. Those voices were the reason I changed my decision I didn't want to die. I tried to call out but my throat was too dry.

My eyelids were too heavy to open but when I felt arms wrap around my body I knew it was monty. "Guys she's here!" I hear him shout. "Don't go baby not yet." He says holding me close.

That's the last thing I heard before I drifted off