this calls for a girls night

New character! Dove Cameron as Emily rose

I'm gonna do monty's and Riley's pov for this one some drama so I hope you like it well yea idk😂

Riley's pov
I walk into school completly nervous. I was scared what monty was going to say. Would he break up with me would he leave me to deal with the baby alone. I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. I saw the girls and walked over to them. "Hey riles how you feeling." Ani asks.

I shake my head. "How the fuck do you think?" I say with a tone. She looks hurt. "Sorry..I didn't mean it like that." I say

She smiles at me. "It's OK. "

"You ready to tell him?" Hannah asks.

I shake my head again. "No I'm scared..what if he wants nothing to do with me."

"Riles he loves you." Jess says.

"Yea well he's hated my nearly my whole life so i think this is enough to make him hate me again." I moan.

The girls laugh. "Riles he won't leave you hon." Chloe says.

The girls agree with her and I let out I sigh. "Let's gets the over with then." I say. The girls give me a smile and we walk off to find monty.

Monty's pov
"You really wanna stick around with that slut when you can have me any night and day." Emily tells me.

I sigh. "Listen Emily we had a good time OK but I'm dating Riley now so fuck off." I growl at her. "And don't call her a slut when your literally throwing yourself at me."

She groans and get close to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder.  "If you don't want me they why are you starting to get hard?" She whispers in my ear.

I shove away the images in my head and push her away. "Fuck off!" I shout causing people to look.

She laughs. "You do want me mon."

I smirk. "No I don't. "

"Sure you think you don't but I know all you wanna do is take me to the janitor's closet right now and fuck me until I can't barley stand." She laughs. And gets close to me again this time placing her hand just about my member.

Riley's pov.

I walk round the corner to see a girl literally touching monty up. He doesn't push her away. They're talking but I can't hear what they're saying. "Omg what the hell." Jess says.

"That bastard." Sheri growls.

Tears form in my eyes. The girl spots me and starts to laugh. I'm feeling a mixture of sadness and anger. I storm towards them.

"And what the hell is happening over here!" I say.

Monty looks at me in supprise. "Riley I swear to god-"

"We were just talking ya know...about stuff." The girl says while smirking.

I growl. "I can't believe you!" I say.

The girl laughs then walks away. "See you later monty."

I look at him wide eyed. "Baby I swear to God I wasn't doing anything." He says.

"No you were just letting her touch you." I say my hormones completely taking over.

"No I pushed her away but she wouldn't stop." He says.

"I bet you liked it..I thought you fucking changed but your still the man whore who I hate!" I shouted.

He looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "Seriously! Where's the fucking trust!" He shouts.

The guys walk over to see where the shouting was coming from.

"Oh the trust left when I saw her practically jerking you off in the hallway!" I shout. A few people laugh or gasp which makes me angrier.

The girls run over. "Riley maybe you should-"

"No you saw it to!" I shout.

"Whatever Riley if you can't fucking trust me and you apparently hate me then what's the point of thus relationship." He says more calmly.

"See that just proves my point on you wanting to fuck her." I say.

He laughs. "No it doesn't but it proves my point of you being a crazy jelous as bitch."

"Montgomery!" Jess shouts.

"Stay the fuck outta this jess!" He shouts.

She looks taken aback.

"At least I'm actually loyal!" I shout.

He laughs. "Well so am I but your to fucking crazy to see so I'm so sorry if I break your little cold heart but we're done!" He shouts the storms the opposite direction.

I stand there tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm gonna see if he's OK...we'll be back." Zach  say while being followed by the guys.

"Oh Riley." Sheri says while hugging me.

"I'm told you. He didn't love me." I say tears running Down my cheeks.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." Hannah says.

We all go to the bathroom to sort me out.

"I can't believe he did that I really thought he was changing."chloe says.

"Well that means you just as blind as me." I say while sobbing.

"This calls for a girls night." Sheri says
I let out a chuckle and the girls do the same.

I clean my makeup and we walk out the bathroom. "Do I still need to tell him."

The girls look down. "Yes..eventually." ani says.

I nod my head understanding. "I'll wait a couple weeks." I say.

The girls smile. "We'll be with you every step of the way." Hannah says.

I smile and hug her.