I'm really sorry

My eyes opened it was very bright in the room so it took a few seconds to adjust. I looked around the room my friends where in one corner talking to my mom and monty was in the other pacing. "Mon." I manage to choke out.

His hear turns towards her and he squeezes her into a hug. All my friends realise I'm awake and come and join us. "Don't ever do that again." Monty says sternly.

Jess and hannah linger a bit before letting her go. "Jeez girls." I sat chuckling.

"We just thought we would never see you again." Hannah says teats welling up in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry guys." I say choking up.

"It's not your fault." Monty says glaring at bryce.

"Mon don't blame-"

"No its my fault riles." Bryce says looking down.

Monty looks at her again and without thinking he smashes his lips into hers.
When their lips separate Monty says "don't ever try and leave me again."

Riley smiles at him. "Never."....

_______________________________________

And that's it this is the last chapter of jealous. Hope you enjoyed it I certainly did thank you all for reading love you guys so much ❤❤❤  I know it was short but I genuinely have nothing else to do or say so I'm really sorry about that.
If you wanna go check out my other story the other baker

Or my teen romance "I fell in love with the bad boy" that was my first book so it may be really bad but yea😂

Love you guys byee