of course he'll be there for you

A week later...

I walked into school with ani and chloe still feeling unwell but I could never miss anymore school. I saw hannah jess and sheri by hannah's locker and we made our way over to them. "Your here." Sheri says pulling me into a hug.

I smile. "Yea just be carful don't want you catching what I have." I say. All the girls look at each other. And I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What.."

"Nothing." Chloe says.

I shake my head. "Your hiding something from me." I say gating annoying.

The girls smirk which makes me even more angrier. "Seriously your supposed to be my friends." I stomp my foot like a child.

"Riles hon we just thing that maybe-" they stop when monty wraps his arms round my waist.

"Hey baby you came." He says. The girls look down.

"Yea I did now tell me what your hiding!" I say annoyed.

Monty looks at me in supprise. "Nothing?" He says.

I shake my head. "Not you these lot."

"We can't say yet." She says motioning to monty.

I moan. "Will you let the ladies talk." I say. He chuckles and nods. He kisses me on the forehead then leaves. I turn back around. "OK what?"

"We just think..maybe you should take a pregnancy test." Hannah whispers.

I laugh. "Seriously that's what yall are worried about don't bother I'm not pregnant." I say.

"Are you sure riles...it's just you've been eating foods that you don't like you've had morning sickness and you mood changes in like one second." Jess explains.

I nod my head. "I'm fine now stop your worrying." I say.

They nod their head not really fully certain I'm right. I groan. "Girls seriously I'm fine now let's go say go to the guys OK." They nod their heads again and we walk off.

"You OK babe...you look like-"

"I'm about to throw up yea I know." I say. He rubs my arm but it doesn't help. I put my hand up. And the teacher motions toward me. "Yea can I just be excused a minute." She nods her head and I run out.

"For fuck sakes what's up with me." I say while kneeling over the toilet. I flush the toilet then wash my hands. I put my makeup back on from where it came of then walk back out. I had been in there for the rest of the lesson so everyone had come out. Monty walked over to me with my bag and I smiled when I saw him. "Hey you ok?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yea fine." I rolls his eyes.

"No your not...you should go home." He says.

"I'm fine mon I swear." I say.

"Ok ok." He says.

We walk over to the cafeteria for lunch and I see the girls. Hannah had got me some food and I laughed while I walked over. "I'm not a child Han." I say.

She smiles. "I know but you ill and being one of you best friends means I have to take care of you." She says. I smile. "Where we're you to." She asks.

"Well I was throwing up...again."

She sighs. "I really think you should just take a pregnancy test or 2." She whispers.

"I'm fine."

"Please..for me." She says.

"Nope."

"What if you are...and if your not I have to get your lunch and do your homework for a whole month." She says while smirking.

I roll my eyes. "You that certain huh."

"Certain about what?" Monty asks while looking down.

The girls look at us knowing what our conversation was about. "Nothing just a maths question." I say.

Hannah smirks. "Yep."

"Enough to do her homework if she's  right?" Clay asks confused.

She laughs. "Shut up clay." She says.

I laugh. "Fine ok but after I've done it twice that's it." I whisper.

She nods.

We were all sat in my bathroom. And I don't know if they could tell but I was actually a bit nervous.

I did my business on the pregnancy test and then did it again with the other one then put them on the sink waiting for it.

"What if it's positive." I moan. The girls look at me in supprise.

"I thought you said.."

"Yea well what if it is!" I say.

"Relax were always here ok and you can always get an abortion." Chloe says.

"No...abortion is out of the picture I don't think I could do that...I'm all for it and that but me actually having one It just gives me shivers " I say.

The girls nod. Jess's alarm goes off meaning it's time to look at the tests.

My heart dropped when I saw it. "Omg Riley..." ani says.

Tears imediantly form in my eyes. "It's OK." Sheri says.

"Im..it says...Omg. " I try to say a full sentence but I can't form any words.

The girls pull me into a hug. "We're with you no matter what." Hannah and jess say.

"How am I gonna tell him?" I say

"Oh honey I don't know..but he'll be with you every step of the way." Jess says.

I laugh. "Are you kidding me it's monty we're talking about here." I say.

The girls chuckle bit. "He loves you riles of course he'll be there for you."