just a few more seconds

I woke up in someone's arms and I smiled when I realised who it was. I tried to get up but he moaned. "Can we not go back to school."

I smirk. "I don't mind at all." I say. I feel him pull me in tighter. "But...I'm gonna go visit Jeff today."

I turn around to face him and he just smiles at me. "Of course baby." Then kisses me on the forehead.

The doctors were thinking that he had hit his head really hard. Not hard enough to damage something but he did have a mild concussion or coma thing. I didn't actually know but what was great is he wasn't in any danger. We were all just waiting for hin to wake up.

My phone lit up and I managed to get out of monty's arms to see who it was.

Mom#2 (jeff's)
Hi honey can't come today as they don't want any visitors haven't told me why yet but just go to school love you and tell Scott that too ❤

I groan. Jeff and Scott's moms were both like moms to me as well as my own we were pratically siblings. "What's wrong." Monty says sleepily.

"Can't see jeff today." I mumble. I text Scott what jeff's mom told me then put my phone down.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I hear a knock and open the door. "Why can't we see jeff?" He asks.

"I dunno they haven't told his mom why yet?"

"Guess we have to stay here then."

"Nope if I have nothing to do I'm going to school.  With you " I add

He moans and I laugh. "What if I made it up to you."

He smirks. "And what do you mean."

"Well I'm about to take a shower...you could join."

He smirks, walks in then closes the door behind him.

His lips touch mine and my cheeks warm up at his touch. His hand is on my waist making its way down my body. As his fingers touch my clip I let out a moan into the kiss and he smiles at the effect he has on me. I feel his member start becoming hard and I rub my hand over it. He groans and picks me up being carful not to slip.
His hands leave and his member enters. Like I said before slowly at first then eventually going fast.

His lips had moved to my neck probably leaving marks. I moan out his name and he smirks. "fuck..monty I'm...I'm close." I manage to get out.

"I know baby I know just a few more seconds."

At that I release all over him. And just as he is about to pull out he releases I feel warm liquid shoot inside of me.

"Would you like to share what it was like." Miss Carter. Asks.

He chuckles and look around the room. "Didn't know all your nosey asses actually cared." I smile at his remark.

"Come on dude we all had to do it." Zach says giving him a smirk.

"Nah I'm good." Monty says. A couple of students frowned. They really thought they were gonna get emotions out of him. They really were dumb.

The teacher carried on with the class and our group got into a chat. "Were so glad your back man." Justin says.

Monty smirks. "Me to really missed it." He says while looking at me. I smile.

"Looks like some people got it this morning." Alex says.

We laugh. "Shut up Alex." I joke.

"Well we're just waiting on jeff now." Ani says.

To my supprise my phone lights up. I look down at the new messege from
Jeff's mom.

Mom#2 (jeff's)
If you can come to the hospital now! Jeff finally woke up and is so excited to see you all!!!!

Monty looks down at my phone. "Oh shit!" He shouts.

People look at us.

"Montgomery language!" Miss Carter says.

"Jeff's awake!" I shout.

Our friends look at us in pleasure. "Well that's wonderful." Miss Carter says.

Jess rolls her eyes then get up. "Well this class was a waste but we gotta go." Scott says.

We all get up and run outside. before Mrs Carter can say stop were out the doors