do you think he has changed?

I walk into school a total nervous wreck as everyone knew. Monty must've sensed it cause he tightened his grip on my hand and I looked up and smiled at him. I went to a  appointment on Wednesday and I was defiantly pregnant and the baby was healthy which was lucky. "Don't worry baby." Monty said to me. I leaned into him more and he put his arm around me keeping me safe. Evwryone stared at me and whispered but i stsyed next to monty while trying to look confident. I had told my mom and bryce and they both said they were gonna support me. I replay the memory in my head.

"Mom..bryce I need to say something." I say completely a nervous wreck. The both look at me confused. "Egat is it darling?" My mom answered. I look down tears running down my cheeks. Bryce puts his arm around me. "What is it ry?" He asks. A few weeks ago I had a party here for Scott's birthday. Me and monty...well we um-" "oh honey I know you have sex with him no need to be upset." Bryce chuckles. I shake my head.  "No that's not it." They look at e confused.  "We did have sex but um..well a few weeks after I found out that i was um..pregnant." i say. Sobbing. My mom walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Oh baby it's OK we're here for you." She says. I sob into her shoulder and she strokes my hair. "You really are gonna help me?" I say. Bryce and mom nod their heads. "I'm a dissapointment tho I'm just a stupid skanky whore that you adopted cause you felt sorry for me." I say. "Are you kidding me ri your amazing why would you say that." Bryce said. "Because it's true!" I say. "It is not I adopted you cause I loved you from the very first time I met you...Bryce and dad to." She says. I shake my head. "You didn't have to adopt me tho." I say. "We wanted to all of us." Bryce said. I pull them both into a hug and they wrap their arms around me.

They're letting Bryce back into the school after my mom payed enough for them not to refuse. "Hey baby momma." Scott says while walking up to me.

I widen my eyes causing him to laugh. "Relax hon it's gonna be the norm soon."

I glare. "Not funny Scott." I say.

We walk to the group and we get Engrossed into a conversation. We see Bryce walk through the doors. He spots me and starts to walk over. "I think the hell not." Monty spits.

I nudge him slightly then motion for Bryce to come over. He gives a slight smile. Before anyone can say anything I quickly spit out "now I don't care what any of you have to say yea Bryce did something extremely fucked up but he's changed he's helping me out a lot and I forgive him so give him a second chance or I swear I won't talk to you at all!"

They all look at me wide eyed. "He steps one toe out of line and-" jess says before I cute her off.

"Jess!"

She smirks. "Joking but seriously do not mess this second chance up." She says.

He nods his head. "Thanks jess.." he says.

I'm in maths with hannah and Sherri. "Do you think that he has changed." Hannah whispers.

"Yes of course." I whisper back.

"That's takes guts..to forgive your rapist and let him back into your life." Sherri says. I Give her a smile.

"I love you guys." I randomly says. They smile at me.

"We love you to." Hannah says.

•liked by dempzee and 825 othersRikey_onawalk bored of homework😥😝

Rikey_onawalk bored of homework😥😝

Montsdlc I'll come over and help😚😉
|hey_itschlo is this cute or gross
|stand.alex defiantly gross.

Its.jess your so cute I love you
|riley_onawalk no your so cute! And I love you to boo

Scottyboi glowingg❤❤
|riley_onawalk probably cause the sun was in my eyes😂😘😘

Attakinsjeff seriously your doing homework?😂
|riley_onawalk gotta catch up unlike you jocks
|c.jenson actually he's getting better at English..just stop describing everything as unique
|Attakinsjeff but everyone is unique
|riley_onawalk jesus😂

A.n_i cutie

_______________________________________

So I hope you like what I've done with giving bryce a second chance it's just in every monty fanfic I read bryce either hurts monty's girlfriends or rapes her which is what I've done here I know but I kinda liked bryce especially I'm season 3 so i wanted to give him the second chance he never actually got. Also I might be getting rid of a few characters sorry..more like ani and chloe. They'll still be dating the guys but they won't be really close anymore it's just I've started to like the little hannah Sherri jess and riley bond. Love you guys and I hope you are enjoying this❤💙