he didn't mean it

I was sat on the sofa watching random shit on tv. Bryce's arm was around me and my head was on his shoulder. For some reason he had really come back around and I fully trusted him now.

There was a few knocks at the door which my mom opened. "Hey guys..shouldn't you be in school." She says.

I don't hear what they say but my mom let's them in.

Jess justin zach and scott were all here. "Hey guys." I say.

"What the hell happened last night?" Scott says.

"Nothing." I mutter.

"Then why the hell did monty come back a mess. Riles you should've seen him." Scott says again.

"I don't want to." I growl.

"OK I know your going through some stuff right now but what the hell did you do." Justin says.

"Whoa whoa guys this isn't her fault!" Bryce buts in now.

"We're not saying that we just wanna know what happened?" Zach says sitting beside me.

"I told you nothing."

"He told Riley it was her fault that everything happend." Bryce says again.

"Seriously!" Jess says wide eyed.

I slowly nod my head.

"You know that's not true right?" Zach says.

"Of course it's the truth." I spit.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it." Justin says. I glare at him. "I mean come on we all know what he's like."

"That doesn't give him the right to say that." Scott says.

"I know." Justin says.

"But I bet he's sorry."

"Well maybe instead of you guys apologising for him he should be a man and do it himself." I spit.

"I get you hon." Jess says pulling me into a hug.

"Well if he steps one foot in this house I'll kill him." Bryce says. "He went to far last night."

Everyone goes quiet knowing bryce was right but not wanting to admit it. "Anyway guys I'm fine go to school." I say.

"You sure?" Justin asks.

I nod my head and a few minutes later they go.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter❤❤ love you guys