Chapter 23

" you can keep her tomorrow but she is ours for tonight." Kriti said.

"I came here searching for Adhiti." Vijay said.

"Yeah...we're blind alright." Divya said.

"Come on Adhit, let's go." Vijay said picking her up and leave.

"Daddy..so tomorrow baby brother will come?" Adhiti asked as all the girls except Rashmika laughed as Vijay hussed her.

"Answer me.." Adhiti said.

"Well not tomorrow but baby brother has to grow in mommy's tummy for 10 months and then he's be all adhiti's to take care of." He said after bringing her to his room.

"Vijay?" he heard shiva's voice.

"Hello Shiva uncle..." Adhiti said as he took her from vijay.

"Did you talk to her?" Shiva asked laughing.

"Nah.." Vijay said.

"I told you they won't let her go." Shiva was teasing him now.

"I mean the wedding is tomorrow so..." Shiva said.

"Oh shut up, I'lo just talk to her tomorrow." Vijay said as Shiva smiled at him.

"What's so important to talk to her now?" Shiva asked as Vijay started to blush.

"None of your business." Vijay said running away.

Both Vijay and Rashmika had sleepless nights
The next morning was the wedding. They all woke up very early and started on the rituals.

The priest called in both of them and started to chant the mantras so that they would have a blessed married life.

Soon, it was time to tie the knots. Tears of joy were found in the eyes of Rashmika and her parents. Her parents had felt hell for the past 5 years without their daughter.

The wedding had finally came to an end and Adhiti was really pissed that she couldn't spend time with her mommy and daddy today. But she was glad the wedding had happened with no issues.

After the wedding, Vijay gets a phone call from his rival Raghuram. Vijay attends the call though annoyed.

"What is it mr.Raghuram?" Vijay asked irritated.

"Heard about your wedding. Congratulations!" He said.

"Thank you...and if you have nothing else to say, I have work to do." Vijay said.

"I called to tell you...I'll be giving you the best gift you can ever receive." He said.

"Yeah right...thank you." Vijay said uninterested a she saw Rashmi walk inside the room.

"God bye mr. Raghuram." He cut the call as Rashmi looked up at him.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked.

"If I tell you, don't freak out!" He said.

"Raghuram?" She asked.

"Yeah...how did you know?" He asked.

"He called me." She said.

"Wait what? When?" He asked.

"A few mins ago. Vijay...lets stop it right here...we don't want to make life worse for us. There is no point in fighting with him anymore." Rashmika said.

"Rash...look..." he said pulling her in a hug.

"I didn't start this. He started this years ago with our parents...he was the reason why they fought and all of the other things happened." He said.

"He made our parents get into the fight?" He asked.

"Yes! Our parents were doing business together and started to defeat his ranks in a short amount of time. He figured out our dads' teamwork had made them who they were and planned to destroy it. " he said.

"Why can't we let our parents know that? They are still angry with each other." She said trying to move away.

"Wait...not to fast!" He said pulling on her wrist.

"Why Vijay?" She asked as he pulled her closer to him and kept hugging her.

"Cause...they should learn it on their own." He said kissing her cheeks.

"Oh shut up...they would understand who is at fault if we told them." She said pushing him away and turning around.

"No Rash...just wait patiently...the game has just began." He said as his fingers brushed her waist.

"Get lost you idiot." She pushed him away and ran away.