Chapter 21

"I'll get going then Uncle." Vijay said.

"Vijay...I wanted to thank you for not only finding her but bringing her back to me." Rashmika's father said.

"We'll keep Rashmi and Adhiti here until the marriage." Rashmi's mom said.

"Yes aunty..my mother was saying the same thing." He said as he looked at Rashmika who looked at him blushing.

"But...daddy..." Adhiti said.

"Just a few more days Adhiti." her grandma said.

"Alright grandma...I'll stay with you guys and we'll have fun." She smiled saying.

"I have the luggages." Vijay said as he went back to the jet as Rashmika followed him.

"Vijay..." She said.

"Thank you." She said she hugged him.

"This was my responsibility Rash...that day when I was in coma, your parents came in fighting with mine and I could see hurt in your father's voice. I promised at that moment to bring his daughter back to him.' He said.

"Vijay...you're just the best guy any girl could ask for." She kissed his cheeks.

"Just cheeks?" He asked.

"We're on the middle of the road." He said.

"Come on, let's go inside before they com out." He said.

"I'll miss you." She said.

"I can't miss you." He said as she looked at him.

"Cause, you are living here." He said as he pointed at his heart.

She smiled and looked around to see if anybody was around. When she noticed nobody was around, she crashed her lips onto his for a little more than a second before running away smiling and blushing.

"Bye Vijay."She said running inside.

That whole day, Rashmi spenting getting into that comfort zone with her parents. Vijay's mom asked them to forget everything and start fresh and started to plan a date for the engagement and  marriage with only important people and then a grand reception.

Soon days were passing by and Vijay would only phone call and Rashmi was starting to miss him terribly. Adhiti also missed him.

Adhiti was sleeping with her grandparents for the past few days ditching Rashmi. Rashmi decided to watch a movie and stay up late not being able to sleep.

Horror...she hadn't watched horror in days so why not watch one now? Wasn't it the perfect time? She remembered how she was scared and would make Vijay sit next to her when she's watching horror and makes him sleep here itself.

He was never allowed to choose the film cause she would hog the tv. She missed him more when she thought about him. All these 5 years she tried to never think about him.

"What ya watching?' She heard a voice behind her as she gasped and as soon as she was starting to shout, he shut her mouth by covering her mouth with his hand.

"Rash...it's me." Vijay said.

"Oh...it's just you." She said with his palm still on her mouth.

She decided to bite him and bit his palm.

"Oww...you possessed creature." He said as she smiled teasingly.

"Thank you." She said acting as if he was praising her.

"What are you doing here Vijay?" She asked.

"The engagement is in 2 days and you don't even act like a bride...you're busy streaming through netflix watching horror without me." He said.

"Well, you're here now." She said as he sat next to her on the bed.