Chapter 29

"Shekhar? What the hell? Don't do anything to her." Vijay knew he would do something to her.

"You made my dad release all the girls and now I am in debt...you're daughter is too young to sell but you know...her mother is. How about you give your wife to me and I'll give you your daughter. Offer is only available for 30 mins. If you don't choose one, I'll just kill your daughter and throw her into a dumpster. Or should I feed her flesh to a hungry animal...even better....let's torture her to death...I have a whole set of ideas." Shekhar said.

"She is a 4 year old." Vijay said softly.

"But she's very arrogant. She thinks her daddy would come save her but look at her dad choosing her mother over her." He was laughing.

"You're inhumane." Vijay said with anger.

He had 30 mins to save his girl. How was he going to do this? He needs to act up quickly. How will they find out who it was that did it?

Rashmika couldn't sit at home and decided to go to the security knowing that vijay was there. She saw Vijay looking horrified and too shocked to even say a word.

"I mess up Rash." He cried hugging her as she looked at him with hope in her eyes.

"Vijay...she can't be gone that far...we'll find her." She said.

"It's shekhar." Vijay said as Rashmika knew there was no way out.

"I shouldn't have kidnapped him. And I should have been careful." He said.

"Vijay?" He heard a voice behind him as he turned to see who it was.

"Mr. Raghuram?" they both said looking up.

"I think I know where he has your daughter." He said.

"What do you mean? Why would you be helping us?" Vijay asked.

"Cause I feel guilty....you let me go without making me pay for everything I did to your parents. Your dads accepted my apology and left and it made me really guilty. Then I went to see Shekhar and he kicked me out saying it was all my fault that he is in debt now but he was going to make you go in debt by getting all of your money and bring you to the streets. I wanted to help." He said.

"How would I trust you?" Vijay asked.

"Trusting is life Vijay...you can be cautious about me but I promise I will lead you to him." He said.

"Come on let's go." Vijay said.

"I'm coming too."Rashmika said.

"No, you stay here." Vijay said.

"I want to see my daughter...I'm coming and that's final." Rashmika said strictly.

"But Rash.." He started but stopped cause he knew she wouldn't let him go alone.

"Fine...let's go." Vijay said as the three went to where Raghuram predicted he was keeping her.

As they got to the place, they found a few men standing there for guard. Vijay stopped the car further away from their sight and went inside.

"I'm calling the police." Raghuram said as Vijay and Rashmika started to walk to the back of the building.

They kept walking and Walking and soon found Shekhar talking to a man. They sneaked behind him as he turned around shocked.

"Oh.." He said as he saw Rashmika with Vijay.

"I thought you came empty handed but I guess you got your choice. I knew you would choose your daughter over your wife." He said as Rashmika looked at Vijay confused.