Chapter 26

Vijay had located Shekhar's underground headquarters for all the girls he kidnaps. He decided to call his friends Raj and Rishi who were CBI. He couldn't wait to kill Shekhar just the way he should be killed.

When they had arrived, Vijay was the first one to go inside. Raj and Rishi waited for Vijay to signal them to come in since this was kind of an undercover operation.

"Look who we have here." Vijay heard a voice as he turned around and saw Shekhar standing there

"If it isn't my old buddy Vijay...I saw your wife and daughter just now. Looks like the uni was right about you guys." He said.

"It's nothing that concerns you so..." Vijay said.

"How did you find this place?" He asked.

"It wasn't like you were kidnapping teenagers and sending them into prostitution?" He said.

"Yes...but...I'm...afraid, none of them are here now...if you had brought your police friends along with you." He said.

"Well...I did bring them with me but I have a gift for you." Vijay said.

"A gift? Where is it?" Shekhar asked faking an excited tone.

Vijay took a gun out and shot him in the balls as Shekhar fell to the ground screaming.

"How is the experience my boy? Well...if I leave you here, you may never be able to come back alive cause you know...if all the blood leaks out of your systems...there is no more life." He said.

"It's not like you deserve to live in the first place but." He said as he turned around to leave as Shekhar called for help.

"Ah...don't worry buddy...I brought doctors here itself to treat you. Don't need a hospital do we?" He asked.

But one correction, I'll take you with me...let's let your dad cry for a while...for making my family suffer in the past." Vijay said as a few men dressed in their white uniform ran to pick him up.

"You will pay for this Vijay." Shekhar managed to say.

"Sorry you're not worth it for me to pay for you....maybe your dad can pay me back all the money he stole from my dad and my uncle." Vijay said.

Vijay got back home to meet a nervous Rashmika. She was worried about the girls. She wanted to get them out of Shekhar and Raghuram's control.

"Did you find them?" She asked with Adhiti asleep on her lap.

"What if I tell you... Shekhar had lost his balls?" Vijay asked.

"What do you mean? Really?" She asked smiling for a minute.

"What the hell did you do?" her expression changed as soon as she realized what might have happened.

"Vijay...why the hell would you shoot him?" She asked as he sat next to her in the sofa.

"Oh my god...chill...he's under my control and I have a plan to get our dads to get back together." He said.

"What is your plan?" She asked.

"Huh? Well..that's a surprise." He said.

"A surprise? Really? Do you really do anything after saying it?" She asked.

"Nope." He said as he kissed her cheeks.

"Whatever your plan is, don't screw up cause I can't risk another heartbreak." Rashmika said as she took the still sleeping Adhiti into the room.

"Don't worry...we'll have a happily ever after as soon as possible." he said.

The next day, Vijay called Raghuram who was still freaking out about how his son had not answered any of his calls.

"Good morning Mr. Raghuram." He said as soon as he accepted the call.

"What do you want Vijay?" He asked.

"If I'm calling now, do you not understand that I have something to do with your one and only son's disappearance?" He asked.

"You what?" Raghuram asked.

"Well....you have to pay a lot if you wanna see your boy alive...." Vijay said.

"What do you want? I'll leave you and your family alone...please don't do anything to my son." He said.