chapter 32

"I am not going to believe you mr. I saw you smirking that day when Adhiti said he was going to jail."Rashmika said.

"Well I had help." He said putting his laptop away and pulled her onto his lap.

"From?" She asked.

"Fathers, brothers and sisters of the girls had died or been effected." He said.

"They each got to do what they wanted to do with him and somebody stabbed him in the balls." He said.

"So you didn't stab him at all?" Rashmika asked.

"I promise...I didn't. I only took him to them and they did the rest." He said as Rashmika smiled.

"Guess what?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"What?" He asked rubbing face with hers.

"I have a surprise." She said.

"A surprise?" He asked

"I'll tell you tomorrow." She said as she got up and ran to the room.

The next morning, Rashmika woke to see Adhiti sleeping hugging her daddy while he was protectively holding her in his arm like a baby.

"How unfair." Rashmika thought to herself as a smile appeared on vijay's face.

"Looks like somebody is jealous." Vijay said.

She picked up a pillow and threw it at him at him but bounced on to Adhiti and she woke up scratching her head.

"Good morning daddy!" She said.

"Good morning baby!" Vijay said hugging her.

"I hate you both." She said with a pout.

"Rash...Wait...what's the surprise?" He asked.

"There is no surprise." She said as she started to walk away.

"No way, you're not leaving till you tell me." He pulled on her wrist.

"Both of you ignored me and I'm not telling you both." She said trying to get out of his grip.

"Then, I'm not letting you go either." He said holding onto her wrist and pulling toward him.

"Do you not have any shame to be doing this in front of a small kid?" Rashmika asked.

"Then tell me." He said.

"Fine..." she said with a smile.

"Adhiti, this is for you too." Rashmika said as Adhiti walked toward her mommy.

"You have been asking for a baby brother right?" She started and paused looking at both of their expressions.

Vijay couldn't believe if he was dreaming or not and Adhiti was so close to screaming in joy.

"He's on his way." She said as she leaned down to Adhiti's height.

"Oooh!! Baby brother!!" Adhiti screamed hugging her mom.

"Where is my hug?" Vijay asked leaning down.

"You don't get one." Rashmika said.

"Then I'll take it myself." He said hugging both Adhiti and Rashmika together.

The end!