Chapter 11

Rashmi fell to her knees and started to cry. She didn't know what was happening? She had nobody to cry to. She only wanted Vijay to move on so that there won't be an issue but she never thought about how her parents felt when she left until now. She wanted to stay away so that both of the parents won't get into another fight but it seems as if she has no other choice but to go back to vijay.

She wasn't use to this vijay. The one who kicked the door when he left and the one who was serious when he was talking to the receptionist. She understood he had changed lot. He even have a beard now. She heard the news where they said he was dating somebody. That was the only reason why she wanted him to move on but was this all not true?

"What's the point of crying now?" She heard a female voice.

"Divya?" Rashmi said as she got up and ran to hug her.

"You are stupid. First you left him and your parents cause you said they will kill your child. Actually they are killing themselves little by little. You parents are missing. I lost contact with them when you left. Can't you understand people's feelings?" Divya asked a bit angry.

"How did you come?" She asked.

"Vijay called me. You remember how you used to cry on his shoulders when everything was wrong and he did the same to you. Shiva and I used to envy your friendship but just cause of one night, you decide to ruin it.

Did you know if you had stayed and waited for him just the way he woke up for you, your parents would have gotten you married to him and happily ever after. I knew y'all were more than just friends... actually the whole uni knew this but y'all just wouldn't admit it.

I'm sorry for screaming at you when you need me the most right now but you will only understand if I say it now when you are hurt. If you feel this bad that Adhiti left you just for a small about of time....what does your parents feel? It's 5 years..." Divya said as Rashmi still cried on her shoulders.

"Is it too late?" Rashmi asked.

"For what?" she asked.

"To tell them I'm sorry? And to ask for forgiveness?" She asked.

"No...go now...tell him you love him...he's on the top floor. Then go to you parents and ask them to accept you back. They are your parents. They will accept you no matter what." She said as Rashmi ran to the lift and got in.

"Ma'am...ma'am...noo." A guy ran to her as the lift closed.

"What happened?" Divya asked.

"Vijay sir kicked the lift and well, it's repaired." She said.

"Fuck." Divya said as she called vijay who was busy drinking alcohol.

"Daddy?" Adhiti said as she started to cry.

"Why are you crying? You're mom would never understand me. I had always loved her...she doesn't know how jealous I was when all the guys used to flirt with her." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Put that away daddy...drinking is bad...mommy hate people who drinks." Adhiti said.

"I know honey...this shit was what caused this whole problem between us." He said as he broke the bottle of alcohol.

"Someone is calling you daddy." Adhiti gave him the phone that had been ringing for a long time.

"Vijay...the lift...Rashmi...she is in it...it's repaired." Divya managed to say.