15.

--------------------------

After Kai threatening Bonnie to do the spell which had resulted in Bonnie sending away her magic in some stupid teddy bear named Ms. Cuddles, Emma was left with no hope of getting out of the prison world.

Kai on the other hand seemed unbothered. Emma was sure he'd completely lost his mind when he told her that they were going back to Portland. Tonight.

Emma had been sitting in the car for almost an hour. Kai had blindfolded her and said that he would come get her in a little while. She had no idea what he was up to.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Kai opened the car door and helped her out. She went to remove the blindfold but Kai caught her wrist.
" Not so quick," he said. Emma sighed.

" Where's bonnie ?" She asked.

" Let's not worry about her. Carful there." He kept a firm hand on her back and led her up a narrow staircase. When her feet found plain surface Kai let the blindfold fall from her eyes.

Emma's expression changed from confusion to horror and then betrayal. She ran for the door of the aeroplane but Kai was faster. He blocked the door.

" Kai, I swear I will-"

"Come on. This is not my first time. I'm an amazing pilot."

She tried pushing past him. "Look you're not gonna be able to get past me," Kai said. Emma tried again. He rolled his eyes, bent down and picked her up so that she was upside down on his back and started walking.She punched him on the back but that did not stop him. "You will pay for this Parker."

Kai chuckled and put her down next to the pilots seat. Quickly, Kai put her seatbelts on and then settled into his seat. She guessed that bonnie was probably laying unconscious in one of the passenger seats.

He rubbed his hands. "Okay uh,what was the first step?"

Emma's eyes widened. "What?"

"Relax," said Kai. "I know what I'm doing."

Soon they were in air. Emma was watching everything from the window. It was completely dark below. No sign of life. She shuddered and sat back in her seat.

" Awful, isn't it?" Kai said. Emma nodded.

" How did you learn to fly?" She asked.

" Well, the first time I did it was because I had a death wish. I ended up crashing the plane into another plane. Then I woke up with the steering stuck in my abdomen, which was no fun, obviously. So then I had to wait until I bled out and died. And then the second time I -"

" Your conversation skill are pretty amazing," she said. He scowled and then began humming to himself. She hadn't exactly meant for him to stop talking. Emma wouldn't admit it but she loved it when Kai talked. She could keep listening to his voice all day.