6.

The couch had been her best friend since last night. It was cold and soft and she probably had the best nap in a while.

Kai and Emma had been flirting and annoying each other in the past days. Emma still couldn't believe that he emptied an entire pack of Flour on her hair because he was bored and wanted to annoy her.

Eventually Kai learned about Dan. Emma told him while they were both drunk hoping that he'd forget the next day. She didn't go into the details. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Kai's hurried footsteps sounded on the stairs.

" Em, what the hell! "

Ahh.... Shit. Now she remembered.

He stormed towards the couch where she was laying. Emma burried her head further in the pillow.

" I'm sleeping. Go away. "

" What is this!"

" What?" She groaned.

Kai grabbed her arm roughly and forced her to look at him.

" Okay. Ow-" he let go instantly.

" What is this?" he gestured towards his hair which was now...blonde.

Emma fell back on the couch laughing. It was times like this she  wished she could control her laughter.

" How is this funny?" The anger was clear in his voice.

Emma spoke between laughs. " It's the look on your face."

He grabbed her roughly by the arm again. His fingers dug in her skin. He didn't let go this time. Her laughter died instantly. He forced her to stand up.

He's going to hit me. He's going to-

Emma put her hands up defensively between them. " I'm sorry. It was a joke. I didn't want to start anything. It will come off in a couple of days. I'm so sorry." Her voice broke.

He grip on her arm loosened and he broke into a laugh. " The look on your face!" he exclaimed.

" Prick," Emma said and walked away.

" Em," he called after her. " I'm not going to hurt you."

----------------------------

The colour came off within two days just because Kai washed it thrice everyday. Emma furrowed her brows when she heard the front door open.

" Kai....."

" Yeah? "

" Are you going somewhere? "

He peeked into the living room where she was re-watching the same T.V shows over and over again. " Uh, yeah. What? Are you too scared of being alone or is it that you just can't stay away from me?"