12.

--------------------------------

"Emma," Damon repeated.

She was deeply confused. Did they know each other?

Her hands were pinned above her so she couldn't move.Damon leaned in close. So close that she could not look anywhere but straight into his eyes. Then he said-

" Remember."

----------------------------

The underground bars were always filled with people on a Saturday night. Some people came to clear their mind, some came with a date and some with a death wish.

The night would go on until someone would notice that the people laying unconscious in the corner were actually dead.

" So what do you say love ? Want to go somewhere more ....quiet? There's a room in the back," Said the aged bartender leaning extremely close to Emma.

" Sure," she scoffed. "But I'm here with a friend and I can't possibly leave him .....oh there he is." She waved the blue eyed boy over. The old man regained his stance.

The boy wrapped an arm around Emma . "Did you get a drink?" She asked.

" Oh I got more than a drink," he licked his lips. She laughed knowing that a man was laying unconscious somewhere.

" Damon," she said. "This man just said that there's a room in the back. He says it's more quiet. He's offered to take me there."

" Oh, did he now?" Said Damon. Emma knew that tone. It couldn't mean anything good. Ever.

The man was about to walk away when Damon grabbed him by the
collar.

" Not just yet." Damon smirked, his fangs piercing his lower lip, drawing blood. " Why don't you go and wait for me in that quiet room?"

------------------------------

She held her head in her hands as memories started flooding her mind.

Damon and her dancing in bars until morning. Emma holding Damon when he was low. Damon restraining himself from killing any guy that laid eyes on his best friend.

" You asshole!" She said, shoving him hard in the chest but that didn't remove the stupid smirk from Damon's face.

" You made me forget it all!" She screamed and shoved him again but didn't resist when he wrapped his arms around her. He laughed.

" Um, sorry....Who are you?" Questioned bonnie skeptically. Damon put Emma down.

" Right. Bonnie, this is Emma. Emma this is bonnie. We used to kill worthless people in the early 90's. Well,I did the killing and Emma sat back and observed," he said.