Chapter XIII: Salazar's Secrets

"Corvus" - Talking

'Black' - Thinking

~~Slytherin~~ - Parseltongue

"Avada Kedavra" - Spells/curses

"Dark" - Different Languages

Warning/Disclaimer:

This story may contain violence, coarse language, torture, death, scenes of horror.

And remember I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters!

🙞🙟 Chapter Start 🙝🙜

Violet sighed as she dropped carelessly down onto her bed, her mind swirling with thoughts and emotions.

'Ever since that meeting with Black, my mind has been a mess.' Violet bemoaned closing her eyes in an attempt to gather her thoughts

'Then there was all those people.' Violet thought back 'Can he-    but that shouldn't be possible...'

'Flashback'

As Violet exited the Owlery moving towards the Slytherin dorm she heard the sound of a large group of people heading towards her. Looking towards the sound she was surprised to see such a large group.

Now large groups were actually quite common in Hogwarts considering hundreds of students were living in the school, however, in her previous four years at the school she had never seen such a large group heading towards the Owlery at one time. The fact that the group had students from all four houses only increased her suspicions.

"What's wrong with this castle?" She overheard a first-year Hufflepuff ask "First the staircases wouldn't move, then the doors wouldn't open."

"Yeah, this is strange." A third-year Ravenclaw added, "I've never heard of anything happening like this before."

Violet heard similar comments from the other students as she passed them, all the while her suspicions were increasing. Suddenly she remembered Corvus's words from their conversation.

"I somehow find myself believing people will have a hard time coming here." Violet whispered to herself

'Could he-'

'Flashback End'

"Ah! It's no use thinking about it now." Violet sighed 'I'll just have to bring it up with Ophelia and Grace later.'

🙞🙟 Line Break 🙝🙜

'Looks like my theory was correct.' Corvus thought entering the Chamber of secrets through a false wall that leads to his new quarters, the entrance not being too far from the main entrance that Tom Riddle had found.

'Nothing has changed.' Corvus thought looking around the chamber 'Not that I had expected it to, no one should have stepped into this chamber other than myself since Tom Riddle.'

His eyes briefly trailed over the large snakeheads that peaked out of the water pools before landing on the statue of Slytherin at the other end of the chamber.

Corvus chuckled as he made his way over to the statue 'How symbolic, hiding the Basilisk in the mouth of his statue to symbolize his ability to speak Parseltongue.' His eyes trailing slowly across the statue

'Good, the Basilisk must still be in magical stasis waiting for somebody to call it.' Corvus thought stopping just short of the pool of water that was in front of the statue 'Something I shall do at a later date.' He added as an afterthought turning around to survey the chamber once again