Chapter III: Black Rose

"Corvus" - Talking

'Black' - Thinking

~~Slytherin~~ - Parseltongue

"Avada Kedavra" - Spells/curses

Changes- Corrected mistakes and changed Harry's name from Hadrian to Corvus

                  - Changed the torture scene

Warning/Disclaimer:

This story may contain violence, coarse language, torture, death, scenes of horror.

And remember I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters!

🙞🙟 Chapter Start 🙝🙜

(Black Castle, April 5th 1989)

It had been three years since Corvus had become a Lord and a lot had changed for both him and Dorea over the years.

Corvus had made it his first priority to remove all connections between himself and the name Harry Potter, his blood father was Regulus Arcturus Black and his mother was Lillian Violet Rosier. Lillian was Lily Potter's real name, however, as the new Lord Rosier he was able to make it appear as though they were different people. Now Lily Potter held no connection to the Rosier or Slytherin family and was effectively a Muggle-born witch.

Another thing that Corvus made a priority was learning politics and law, it was child's play to him. He memorised every law and could easily outmanoeuvre any enemies he may make in the Wizengamot.

Paired with this, Corvus made sure to learn all he could about the Pureblood family's, their history and their members. It appeared that while the majority of the families he was lord of were previously extinct, there were still some members of the families that were living, although most were in Azkaban for supporting Dark Lords.

The final thing other than learning and getting stronger was looking over all his properties, and with the use of some of his money, Corvus had the previously destroyed castle Black rebuilt only it was more grandeur this time.

The castle was located in the Northern part of the United Kingdom in a mountainous region, much like Hogwarts. The Castle itself was gothic in design and was just bigger than Hogwarts and 100 times bigger than the original Black Castle, it even had its own quidditch pitch and many fields, mountains and forests surrounding it.

It was built out of black stone and black marble, the interior was similar to the exterior also being gothic in design. the many rooms in the castle were dark in colour with the accent colours ranging from silver and white to green and blue.

It took 2 years to build and cost a hefty sum of money, however, it was nothing compared to the vast fortune and income Corvus had. Shortly after it was built Corvus had moved in and had asked Dorea to move in with him who accepted instantly. Normally for such a large castle it would require a lot of house elves to keep it clean, however, it was occupied by a special race of fairies who kept the place clean in turn they would live in the nearby forest and remain unseen. The wards around the castle kept the place completely safe, and it made the place an impenetrable fortress.

In terms of money and business, Corvus had instructed Ragnok who had become his account manager to invest and buy businesses. He now owns a lot of the industry in Britain and France, and even started a new broom company that rivalled the Nimbus line for the best brooms.

Physically Corvus had improved more than tenfold, from his physical appearance to his magic Corvus was a powerhouse.

Now nine years old Corvus looks to be at least 11 years old pushing 12, his body was thin and lithe. His skin was still abnormally pale and his left eye was still a deep blue, with his right eye still unable to change.