Chapter I: A Twist of Fate

"Corvus" - Talking

'Black' - Thinking

~~Slytherin~~ - Parseltongue

"Avada Kedavra" - Spells/curses

"Dark" - Different Languages

Warning/Disclaimer:

Hey guys Ace Gremory here with a WBWL Dark Harry Potter fanfiction. Yes Harry, or Corvus in this case, will be Godlike in this Fanfiction and will have a Harem, I'm unsure of the size although there will be implied lemons of those of age and those who aren't.

I upload once a month at the end of the month for anyone who wants to know. Also, feel free to follow me for progress updates

Changes- I have changed Harry's name from Hadrian to Corvus.

                  - John's name has been changed to Godric

There may also be: Violence, Coarse Language, Torture, Death, Scenes of Horror

And remember I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters!

🙞🙟 Chapter Start 🙝🙜

(St. Mungo's, July 31st 1980)

Today was a happy day for the Potter family and their friends, as today, two new people entered the world. Harry James Potter and his brother Godric Fleamont Potter, born minutes apart with Harry being the firstborn.

Their mother Lily Potter held them both in her arms with her family and friends surrounding them smiling and laughing at the sight.

Harry James Potter, despite being born a Potter held zero resemblance to the family, if anyone were to see him they would have assumed he was a Black rather than a Potter. The only connection and similarity he held to his family was his killing curse green eyes he inherited from his mother. Instead of having the brown or red hair of his parents Harry's hair was raven black, and unlike his father his hair wasn't the usual mess that was associated with the Potters.

If the nurses were to comment on what they thought of the child, they would say he was the perfect child. One born with perfect looks for his family's noble stature, raven black hair, pale skin and a lithe but strong body build. He looked angelic.

His brother Godric Fleamont Potter, however, was certainly a Potter through and through being a near-exact replica of his father. Godric had his father's hazel eyes and his unruly hair, however rather than his hair being black like his brothers or brown like his fathers it was a dark red much like his mother's. As for his body, he was on the larger side of the scales and displayed the typical chubbiness associated with toddlers. His skin was also several shades darker than his brother's, being a similar shade to his father's.

Despite being twins they were complete opposites in looks.

While everyone was laughing at Remus Lupin sulking because his Godson Godric started crying when he picked him up, Lily frowned looking down at her other son. It was strange, Harry hadn't even cried once. He simply looked around with understanding in his eyes, like he knew roughly what was going on.

"What's the matter Lils?" James asked frowning at his wife

"Oh it's nothing, must have been my imagination." She replied being broken out of her thoughts putting on a fake smile after taking one last look at the seemingly abnormal child in her arms

Unknown to the others there was a woman who stood in the corner of the room watching the family.

She had long flowing purple hair and deep purple eyes, her body was befitting that of a goddess, she was very curvy and had an hourglass figure. She wore a simple yet elegant white dress that showed off some of her cleavage, along with this she wore a golden necklace and matching bracelets on each wrist.