KOTLC Reacts To Unlocked Cover+Description

Me: So, I wasn't planning on coming here until like next week at the earliest.

Dex: What happened?

Me: Well, the cover for Unlocked came out!

Tam: Is that what Keeper 9 is called? Unlocked?

Me: First off, it's Keeper 8.5.

Marella: How do you have half of a book?

Me: Well, it's different from the rest. It still has all of your adventures and stuff, but we get to finally learn more about you and the world, instead of fighting the Neverseen. Which I'm sure is in it anyways.

Fitz: So like, it's only stuff from the past?

Me: I mean it takes place right after Legacy.

Sophie: Wait, so this book is actually mandatory? Aren't half books supposed to be bonuses?

Me: *shrugs*

Keefe: Am I on the cover???

Me: Oh my stars, wait. Here we go!

Biana: Ooh! It's pretty!

Tam: You said you weren't the biggest fan of the Legacy cover right? What about this one?

Me: It's very pretty! I adore the visuals in the corners.

Linh: Ooh, I see Eternalia!

Sophie: And Havenfield!

Keefe: Ew... Is that Foxfire?

Me: YEP!

Keefe: I'm not on the cover, disappointed.

Biana: KEEFE SHUT UP!

Dex: Yeah!

Biana: I will personally beat you because you've been on like half.

Me: Also, my second thought after the pretty cover was literally "smh Silveny is on more covers than Dex."

Marella: Oh my... It's true. *Bursts into laughter*

Dex and Biana: *very offended*

Me: As much as I wanted other people on (except Keefe and Fitz, but I really thought Keefe would be on there), I kinda like that Sophie is by herself, I mean I'm just tired of love triangle.

Tam: That's very reasonable.

Keefe: Not to be that person, but I never really realized how many muscles Silveny had??? (Someone mentioned this on tumblr, I had to I'm sorry)

Fitz: *elbows him* There was absolutely NO need for that I hate this.

Marella: *cackling* Why is that true?

Tam: Someone end me.

Me: Ugh me too.

Linh: It could have been worse...

Sophie: Linh please, don't encourage him.

Me: *turns to Keefe* And if you make it worse... Hmm... Keefex, or Kam..?

Tam: nO-

Keefe: *sighs and pouts, crossing his arms* Fiiiiiiine.

Biana: Thank you.

Me: Description time!

Book 8.5 in the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling Keeper of the Lost Cities series delivers what fans of the series have been begging for! Told in an exciting new way, the saga continues with plenty of huge reveals and shocking new twists—plus a complete series guide with beautiful color and black-and-white illustrations and other awesome bonuses!

In this extra special installment of the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, the story picks up right from Legacy’s particularly devastating cliffhanger. But chapters alternate between Sophie and Keefe’s perspectives to give readers deeper insights into both beloved characters. New powers will be discovered. Hard truths from the past will come to light. And all of your favorite characters will find themselves tested in ways they never imagined.

And that's not all!

Unlocked also includes a comprehensive guide to the world of the Lost Cities, featuring new character and world details that have never been revealed before—plus fun bonuses like Keeper-themed recipes, a detailed map of the Lost Cities, gorgeous full-color illustrations, and so much more!

Keefe: If I'm getting povs, WHY AM I NOT ON THE C-

Literally everybody else: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Dex: I'm curious about the map!

Me: I need that map! Like desperately! I need to know how their timezones work like what the heck do people have to get up at the middle of the night to go to Foxfire and then when you get there it's sunny?

Sophie: I-

Linh: I want to see the recipes.

Me: I'm hungry.

Marella: I want to see the twists. And if I'm utilized more.

Me: Wait you don't know what's happening?

Sophie: Nope! We'll prolly figure it out by the next time you see us.

Me: Alrighty. Any other opinions?

Tam: It's cool.

Me: Alrighty, bye bye everyone! My battery is at 4%

Keefe: Wha-

Me: BYE!