KOTLC Reacts To Me

Me: Hello again! Im back t-

Everyone else: Talk about a ship?

Me: I'm giving you a break right now.

Sophie: That doesn't seem right. Either you there is something really bad happening or you are being nice. I'm going with the former.

Me: I was planning to talk about something that's been on your mind, who I am.

Everyone else: Now I'm interested.

Me: So you can call me Ravi.

Sophie: That's not your real name isn't it?

Me: Nope and I'll explain why in a minute. Anyways I'm a half-elf that was born on the Moon.

Fitz: Half-elf? What do you mean?

Me: One parent is Lunar and the other is an elf.

Everyone else: Lunar?

Me: Yep! I was born on the Moon and since I was born to a Lunar, I have some powers.

Everyone else: What kind?

Me: Since I'm a half-elf, I have the abilities and can do telekinesis but nothing else an elf could do.

Dex: You are a telepath and conjurer, anything else?

Me: I'm a polyglot, Empath and a shade.

Tam: Seems like a lot of abilities for a half-elf.

Keefe: Shouldn't you have been able to tell she was a shade? Because that must be how she disappears.

Tam: Well she's an Empath and you didn't know that.

Tam and Keefe: *glares at each other*

Me: And as I said, I can only do telekinesis and I'm certainly not as pretty as others.

Everyone else: *takes a look at my slim figure, brown eyes and skin and long black hair*

Biana: You do look pretty good.

Linh: Your long hair looks fits well with you.

Me: Thank you. And since I'm a half-elf, I have brown eyes without being genetically modified.

Sophie: How old are you anyways?

Me: Really young. Around the age of Biana. Not giving away my age.

Everyone else: That's really young.

Me: The other half of me is mostly Lunar. I can control something called bioelectricity. To explain it is that it crackles in your brain and only Lunar can sense it and control it. So I could control what you see and what you do.

Fitz: So you were controlling my kioelectricity?

Me: It's called bioelectricity. And I can fly. (A/N Yes I did decide to take a little from each of my three fandoms and this is my OC)

Everyone else: Fly? Really?

Me: It's not a normal elf or Lunar thing but it must be that I'm part alicorn. Silveny's great great great great grandchild seems to like me a lot despite meeting me for the first time. Sounds familiar?

Sophie: Wouldn't that mean you would be related to me?

Me: *confused now* I guess so. Never thought about it that way. I'm going to not think about how I'm potentially related to you. So you are all wondering, where I'm from. I'm from an alternate universe, where Lunars and elves are a thing. (A/N I'm making this really confusing) And if you are wondering what I do, I come bother you and take notes of your reactions. Every single reaction is noted by me.

Everyone else: Wait WHAT?? WHY US??

Me: I don't know. I found you so I decided why not. If you remembered earlier, I said I wasn't planning on following you. That's why I can't reveal my name or my age as others will be reading these words right now.

Dex: Just tell us the specifics and these others will never know.

Me: You don't get it, I'd so that but they always get every reaction and every word. I worry I make myself look like a fool sometimes. *Takes a breath* And I've been here a little too long so I'll get going now bye! *Disappears*

(A/N If you're not sure what a Lunar is, go read The Lunar Chronicles. It's not too much different from KOTLC. It's tied for best book series in my opinion)