KOTLC Reacts To YouTube

Me: Hello! I've been busy, but I'm back. Get out your phones because I'm showing you another app. It's called YouTube.

Sophie: This can go either really bad or really good.

Me: Probably the latter for some of us. Okay! So go download YouTube, and it's spelt how it's sounds like it will be before you ask.

Everyone else: *downloads YouTube*

Me: So this app allows you to either listen to music, or watch a video. These videos range from teaching you something, sharing opinions, or being entertained.

Keefe: I don't know about you, but I'm checking out some pranking videos.

Linh: Look at the cute animals!

Biana: Wow look at these designs!

Sophie: I'm already familiar with YouTube.

Me: So what do you watch?

Sophie: Music videos.

Tam: This app isn't that good.

Me: Trust me, I live here.

Fitz: What do you watch?

Me: Gaming videos. To describe the main channel I watch is, 2 funny people play video games, fail at it, and be funny while failing.

Tam: So they're biggers failures than him? *Points to Keefe*

Me: Failed more than him. *Thinks for a moment* OH WAIT!

Everyone else: *looks at me*

Me: Be careful with what you watch, it can easily scar you. And Dex, what are you doing?

Dex: Looking at human technology.

Me: Good, I was worried.

Fitz: What the heck is this? This is inappropriate.

Me: You weren't careful enough. Another reason I watch that specific channel. They can be funny while still being kid-friendly.

Sophie: I know some gaming channels, which channel is this?

Me: PBGGameplay.

Sophie: Never heard of it.

Me: That's fine, now before people think I'm advertising, let's talk about something else.

Keefe: These pranks are so lame!

Tam: So, like you?

Keefe: Not as lame as you.

Me: *rolls eyes* So Dex, would watch informational videos, not surprising, Keefe with pranks, Sophie with music, Biana with fashion, and Linh alwith animals. What would you two watch? *Gestures to Tam and Fitz*

Tam: Why should I watch this?

Me: Because it's entertaining. There are any different things you can watch.

Fitz: I'll just watch whatever appeals to me.

Me: Fair enough, that's what I do. Also, I need to mention this, but you can all make your own videos and have other people watch it.

Keefe: These humans need to see the power of my pranks and my good looks.

Everyone else: *rolls eyes*

Tam: I found a song, I like it.

Me: Is it really dark?

Tam: Maybe.

Me: Yes it is okay I had a feeling that an emo guy like you would choose the darkest songs.

Linh: You know my brother almost as much as I do.

Me: Maybe we can trade secrets later. *Smirks* And I need to go now, bye!

(A/N Do you want me to make a bunch more? Or should I stop after this? If you want me to continue, can you give some more ideas?)