KOTLC Reacts To Phones

Me: Hello again! I'm back with something new for most of you! It's a phone, for each of you.

Sophie: Sweet! Thanks Ravi!

Me: You're welcome Sophie! So most of you must be wondering, what's a phone. Well here it is. *Reveals it to them*

Dex: Isn't that an iPod?

Me: No. It's similar but not quite.

Fitz: What is it?

Me: This device can do plenty of things. It can play music, go on the Internet which is where I live, call, which is like an imparter but worse, text, which is like calling but not, playing games, and last but not least-

Dex: *throws a colourful elixer in my face*

Keefe: *clicks a camera*

Me: Really? Why?

Fitz: *laughing*

Me: *shoots a death glare*

Dex: Okay relax. Here's something to reverse it. And it was Keefe's idea. He found the camera so umm...

Me: He decided to prank me?

Keefe: Yep! *Smirks*

Me: *shoots a death glare* I swear, if I didn't love you as a character, I would kill you right now!

Keefe: Well clearly you didn't like this prank.

Me: No.

Keefe: But you said if it was funny, it's okay.

Me: The prank sucked. So clearly Keefe knows about the camera, so he can teach you more. It's just aim and press to capture.

Tam: That sounds violent.

Me: It's really not, unless that person doesn't want to be in the picture. There's calling. You have to either type up their phone's number or select from contacts, either way it needs a number. And each phone is meant to have a different number. And you can't see each other's faces.

Everyone else except Sophie: Imparters are way better.

Me: I know. And you don't even know who you'll be talking to. And there's texting, which is like calling but you type up words.

Tam: What's the point of that?

Me: It can be used to keep silent or if someone doesn't answer the call, you can send a text and they'll see it once they check their phone. There's al-

Biana: Aggghhhh! What is this? *Siri's voice starts to play*

Me: I was getting to that. It's a voice that you can tell what to do and it can do it as long as it's not difficult. Okay,
I'll show you the Internet later. And they can play games.

Dex: *inspecting it* How can this thing play some of those complicated games I've seen in human movies?

Me: It may be small, but it holds data. I can't describe how it works as I didn't invent it and I'm not a technopath. And one of my favourite fea- DEX WHAT DID YOU DO?

Dex: I fixed it. *Holds up a completely different looking thing for a phone*

Me: *facepalms* Will it even work?

Dex: Yeah. *Turns it on* See?

Me: Anyways, the last major feature is music!

Sophie: I love listening to music.

Me: I know!

Me and Sophie: It can calm me down when angry or sad! Or it can be really energetic!

Everyone else except Linh: Yes, music is totally the greatest thing ever. *Says it sarcastically*

Me: You don't get it, human music is way better than Elvin music.

Sophie: As much as I want to disagree, she's right.

Me: So some of you might've heard Sophie's playlists, but here is mine. It's childish as it all comes from a kids show.

Sophie: Which one?

Me: *squeaks* My Little Pony.

Sophie: *bursts out laughing*

Everyone else: *looks at her in confusion*

Sophie: Nothing.

Me: I mean, you can tease me *sings* but, you're never gonna bring me down,*stops singing* and I need to stop. So I'll play a song. It's a remix, like most of them. *Got The Music In Our Hearts starts to play*

Everyone except Sophie: What's a remix?

Me: It's when someone takes a song, and changes the background music and/or vocals. Now listen.

Keefe: Considering Elvin music sucks, this is really good.

Me: And that's only one of the songs that I have. Now here, keep the phone.

Sophie: Really?

Me: Yep!

Everyone: Thanks Ravi!

Me: You're welcome. Now bye! *Disappears*