KOTLC Reacts To Flashback

Me: I'm finally BACK! And ya know what I have?

Linh: wait but T-

Me: I have the newest books!

Crew: Yay! Finally!

Linh: but T-

Me: wAIT WHERE'S TAM- ohhhh. FRACK! wait I can just *summons Tam*

Tam: WAIT WHER- LINH? BIANA? RAVI? WHAT AND HOW AND WHY?

Me: I can conjure people. And for the record, no I'm not keeping him here no matter how much I want to.

Sophie: Why not?

Me: Because I'll be messing with the books and us readers must suffer.

Linh: *runs up and hugs Tam* *cries*

Me: So as I was saying, we all have a book to read.

Tam: Make this quick, I'm supposed to be with Gisela right now

Keefe: Ugh what is she gonna do?

Tam: Use my shade powers against you.

Me: ALL OF YOU SHUSH AND WE READ! GISELA WON'T KNOW YOU'RE GONE *gives them books*

Tam and Linh: So that's what happened. Also wow Keefe.

Fitz: *glares* *puts arm around Sophie*

Me: OMS WE ALL KNOW BY NOW.

Keefe: *trying to hide sadness*

Me: Oh Keefe! At least you have Dex!

Everyone else: *sighs*

Tam: Wow Fitz like I know you're angry but you were being really petty. Like making sand clouds? And getting mad when he literally made it so he could almost kill Alvar whenever he felt like it?

Linh: *elbows Tam* You'd do worse if you were in that situation.

Dex: Not like the Warden worked anyway.

Me: Well it's not really your fault. I didn't think of it either. And yeah, Fitz was really petty, even more than usual. Like a life sentence? When you all live forever?

Fitz: He's a murderer!

Me: Yeah, and you've almost killed him, so does that mean any of us have the right to lock you up?

Fitz: But I didn't murder Alvar!

Me: It's the thought that counts. Besides, I didn't say life sentence!

Sophie: Okay enough! You both have good points!

Keefe: I can sort of agree with Ravi.

Fitz: WHAT? TRAITOR!

Tam: Okay what did I miss?

Me: Just... Keep reading.

Linh: Oh my god! Umber! I'm so glad she died!

Me: Woah! What? What did I just hear?

Tam: But if she didn't die, I wouldn't be forced to be there.

Me: wAIT, how do I know you haven't converted yet?

Sophie: It's been a few days

Me: But that's when I finished rea- eh whatever. That's good with me.

Dex: Wow, I didn't realize just how lucky I was to have Wylie with me.

Me: *mutters* Yeah, totally not plot convenience. Also Wylie is powerful what the heck?

Linh: Yeah he is.

Dex: Oh my god Sophie, you were basically dead for like the entire book. And the book is *stretches arms out* this big

Me: I know right! I read it all in one day!

Crew except Sophie: HOW?

Sophie: Ah, the good times of binge-reading.

Me: See you know what I mean Foster!

Keefe: Only I c-

Me: *mimicks* -an call her Foster!

Keefe: *glares*

Linh: Ah! The moments! The shipping moments! Like I know Sophitz is real now, but Sokeefe is cute!

Me: I know! I've given up slightly on Sokeefe- *cue the gasps*

Keefe: EXCUSE ME?

Me: Just slightly. CAUSE KEEFEX! okay how many times have I mentioned Keefex during all my visits? Also I'm wasting so much time like what am I doing?

Fitz: Ah, so that's what Keefe did while I was asleep.

Keefe: Hey, I wasn't trying to woo her or anything. Just training her.

Sophie: *blushes*

Biana: Wait, if we all know each other's crushes, why does it take forever to happen?

Me: Yeah... About that... Uh... *Laughs nervously* I don't exactly know.

Tam: What is it?

Me: Its just a theory, A GA- *coughs* that when I leave, you didn't remember all of this stuff. Some maybe, but not all. I don't know

Dex: Yeah that makes sense. Because let's be honest Sophitz would have happened already.

Me: And Keefex w- you get my point.

Sophie: Wait that whole A GA- thing, was that supposed to be a reference to a YouTuber? Game Theory I think? I haven't seen it in a long long time

Me: Yeah me neither. But hurry up and read!

Fitz: What's happening now is starting to confuse me, and I was there. I mean, the whole troll stuff happened in the final like quarter of the book?

Me: Yeah! I know! Like I don't know this, and all of a sudden I'm supposed to remember these things?

Tam: It's not that hard to understand.

Sophie: It is.

Keefe: I BLAME SHANNON! SHE WROTE IT THIS WAY!

Me: I can blame Shannon for a lot of things, but I won't. That's too mean. CONSIDERING I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR

Everyone else: ANOTHER YEAR?

Me: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! AND THERES GONNA BE A BOOK 9

Dex: How does that work? All this stuff just happened.

Me: Uh... I don't know.

Linh: I HATE YOU GISELA! YOU'VE TAKEN MY *hugs Tam* PRECIOUS BROTHER AWAY!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT REMIND ME! *Cries*

Linh: I didn't realize that she'd use me against you.

Tam: There's no way I could let you die. If you died, I'd die.

Me: YOU HAVE SUCH SIBLING GOALS I LOVE IT!

Sophie: Oh my god you're so right!

Biana: You're unmatchable? I'd die if that happened!

Sophie: But why!?

Me and Tam: *sarcastically* Wow, not knowing who your parents are, meaning you could easily be siblings with anybody, shouldn't make you unmatchable, wow. Okay wow we both just said the same thing.

Keefe: That was scary, don't do it again

Me and Tam: Okay we won't.

Fitz: That was hilarious *looks at a scared Keefe*

Me: *bursts into laughter* Okay so right now, I need to go scream and cry and die again, so I'll slow y'all to do what ya need. Goodbye!

Yay I'm back updating this (for now). I have other things, it's just that they consume a lot of time because I need info. Also, if this isn't as good as the others, I'm sorry I'm improvising even more than I usually do.